Traxxas Top Fuel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drvon

Question, since some *** hat stole my jug of fuel, (I live in a condo and kept my jug in my underground parking stall) I had to buy some new fuel, and the only 20% my lhs had was traxxas top fuel. I know I will have to re tune, but is this fuel going to be OK?

alot say the end up with owb slippage when using top fuel,but i've never ran it myself!!!

How is the oil content compared to Byrons RTR Gen 2? Also how do I know if the OWB slips? I'm fairly new to nitro RC.

i think byrons has 12% oil and top fuel has 16%, you will know when it slips becuase when you use the roto or pull it will not turn the engine over.

Usually when they start to slip you can revive them a few times by Cleaning with carb cleaner or break cleaner but this is a temporary fix. Best to replace if ya can.

you just remove the pull start or roto start plate in the back of the engine and when you remove this you will see the owb and you just pull it off and clean it. hope this helps bro

but it could slip faster if its an internal owb and if thats the case then you will have to remove the back plat as well as the roto or pull start but as for reviveing the owb you can use wd40 too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back