TOKI Engine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never seen nor heard of them. Looks cheep but may be worth a shot if you can get it shipped here for a decent price. I would pay $80 including shipping. You may be surprised may be a killer mill.

yeah haven't decided on buying it yet but i didnt know if anyone knew anything about them. i might buy it if i do ill let everyone know how it is.

Now thats funny! If you look under the add for the engine there is another add for the "Mad Beast Nitro" monster truck. If you click the pics it takes you to promo video of the truck. But through half the video they are driving the truck around with the igniter still on it..... lol I think I see three different ones through the video too. A black one, yellow and than a silver one. I wonder if this guy realizes why he goes through them so fast?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the little brother to the wasp .28 (a total waste of money imo) anyways.... the front bearing is metal shieded, not good for dusty locations. They must have put a piece of cheese in for a piston as mine broke-in, ran and lost compression with in a gallon. It never wanted to run right and kept you on the needles all the time, it was the worst engine I have ever played with. I have heard of people having luck with them but I have also seen 10-15 page threads of complaints. The price is right but I don't think you should pay for a headache lol.

On a side note, the wasp .28 is a tokie. The wasp .28 Pro is a Picco.

i saw a review for that mad beast in car action i think it was. they actually liked it, said its worth the 2?? price tag. i don't know why they keep the ignitor on it tho.

Now thats funny! If you look under the add for the engine there is another add for the "Mad Beast Nitro" monster truck. If you click the pics it takes you to promo video of the truck. But through half the video they are driving the truck around with the igniter still on it..... lol I think I see three different ones through the video too. A black one, yellow and than a silver one. I wonder if this guy realizes why he goes through them so fast?

lol he really does beat up those igniters lol .

has any one taken a look at the mad beast looks alot like a truck that we all love (25) just slightly different.

That is the little brother to the wasp .28 (a total waste of money imo) anyways.... the front bearing is metal shieded, not good for dusty locations. They must have put a piece of cheese in for a piston as mine broke-in, ran and lost compression with in a gallon. It never wanted to run right and kept you on the needles all the time, it was the worst engine I have ever played with. I have heard of people having luck with them but I have also seen 10-15 page threads of complaints. The price is right but I don't think you should pay for a headache lol.

On a side note, the wasp .28 is a tokie. The wasp .28 Pro is a Picco.

I don't know purenitro that well but from the way everybody talks he knows his stuff. I'm glad you came on and clarified that because i was thinking about trying one out but ill save my $$ for the picco.

i know this is a old post but i do have a toki engine but name on the motor is team infinity which was power racing that is based out of california i have ran about 5 gallon thru the motor and its still kicking

i actually raced it again a 4.6 3 speed and smoked it by 10 truck lengths but you all wouldnt believe that its true

after 5 gallons i finally had to seal the engine because the backplate was coming loose but now its running great

downfall it has a 3 needle carb you can replace it with a new carb if its 9mm port carb

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back