to integy or not to integy that is this ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rc Zombie

just wondering if anyone out there has had any exp. with integy my? is their products worth the money for certain things or should i stay away from them

all is a personal preference.. but itegy is made of some seriously soft aluminum ... i ran it still run certain things by them that are very well worth the money but for the most part don't spend the money enless its for a show truck .. bashing their parts will fail ... but honestly... the parts that are good and worth it are the front knuckles and c hubs... and the rear tie rod eliminators or carriers ... them 3 products will serve you well and will hold up to anything you throw at them ...

Thanks I do want to toughen up my flux as soon as I can just wondering What all companies make good hop ups besides What you mentioned I saw your big savage very impressive how the Power to weight on it

as far as hop ups n... the stock plastic is actually hard to beat other than the weak spots on the steering knuckles and rear knuckles where the tie rids screw through the small tabs on the knuckles thats why most of us do go aluminum on them parts ... other than that they are pretty durable with stock arms ect... the puller I'm building is about 30 pounds so twice as heavy as a stock savage ... haven't ran it yet with the still in the building process... but its being built to be a power house ... wont have any top speed but pure power so it can pull the sled full pulls hopefully ..lol

Nitro or electric puller and are you doing anything to the tranny I interested in controllable speed not insane speed or.power but I do want it.to.pull a kid in a wagon I got a 9t pinion I plan in trying I had it in a rc8be with ofna tires and I couldn't keep diff bearings in stock so I figure if this won't pull I'm will be getting a baja5b but one part at a time a project for me and my son but electric

nitro ...all my trucks are nitros ... nitros all i run ... I'm a motor head ..lol yeah my transmision is a 3 speed cause it has a lower first gear in it ... then i have the 3rd gear tuned out so it only shifts between first and second ... idk about the electric and pulling ... everything seems to make the electric ones run hot n burn things ...lo9l so i do nitros ...

I used to be a nitro guy until I run brushless for the first time and getting interested in rc helis and I gave up nitro but I do miss the smell and sound

How's that integy mtr mount. I was lookin to go electric. It's more continent for me since I drive a semi

I went with a company in Canada that custom makes mounts I found I needed a 42mm mount for my mm system I don't have the stock electrics that's why inbuilt my truck from parts I didn't need them plus I enjoyed the build ....my flux is pretty cool it pulled my daughter in a wagon and she's 10 and 120lbs it would only do it on grass and it went only a few feet but it moved her from a dead stop but my 3year old boy loves it I sit on the porch and cart his *** all over in that wagon I'm going to have to get youbguys some videos we have a blast...

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

I went with a company in Canada that custom makes mounts I found I needed a 42mm mount for my mm system I don't have the stock electrics that's why inbuilt my truck from parts I didn't need them plus I enjoyed the build ....my flux is pretty cool it pulled my daughter in a wagon and she's 10 and 120lbs it would only do it on grass and it went only a few feet but it moved her from a dead stop but my 3year old boy loves it I sit on the porch and cart his *** all over in that wagon I'm going to have to get youbguys some videos we have a blast...

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2
be great to see.

I've had good luck with the integy rear tie rod eliminator.. basically a lockout. Would not have even tried it without the advice of some members here. All my other integy experiences have been negative, not just savage stuff either.

Gave up nitro when a local guy let me try his new flux hp at a local track when they were first released. Converted my xl with the kershaw motor mount, high cg but still fun. And could never overheat the mmm/2200kv combo no matter what I did.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back