This stops engine wear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pikester

I'm looking at a very respectable website and found this. I couldn't find any mention of it on hpisfflash . So who has tried it? or using it? I find it hard to believe but when you see who it is from it is hard to think it's a joke. So bring me up to speed here.

http://rbmods.net/rbshop/index.php?target=products&product_id=131

Before someone flames me, I said, VERY RESPECTABLE website. :ban4::ban7:

ive not heard of anyone using it. you can pm rick (owner of rb mods) a link to this thread and he'd answer any questions i bet.

I'd say we have to email Rick for a answer

Crash, I would think Rick would back his product 100%. I find it hard to believe he would have anything negative to say about his own product. That is why I was looking for people who have used it. Would you be so kind as to ask him about it? I don't want to have several people asking him the same question and taking up his time.

z max will do the same thing,and easy to get anywere,i have called z max and you can put 2oz of z max per gallon of nitro and your fine.i have been running z max for a year now.no problems and no dry starts

RC cars could never have dry starts, the lubrication is in the fuel, and the crank case is never totally dry, whether you after run or not.

ok just giveing my 2 cents here.z max get drawn into all the metal pores as the motor cools.i have torn my motor down after running with z max for a gallon no sign of wear at all no scratches looks brand new still

Latest posts

Members online

Back