this is why ford can't compare...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FallOut

The new 2009 Challenger

challenger.jpg

The Challenger IS NOW AVAILABLE.

I would give some stats, but it explains itself ;)

Here's a link. http://www.dodge.com/en/2009/challenger/

The 2010 Camaro

CE_08_Chevy_Camaro_Car_Front_3-4_Ex.jpg

Not yet available, but it is said it will be early next year. Don't be surprised to see one on the road, field testing is under way.

Here's a link. http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/

I LOVE the new Challenger...wish I had that kind of money to spend...lol!! And check out the front end of the 2010 Camaro - now if you only had a red LED bar to run back and forth and a voice for the car...look a little familiar?

I am a Chevy guy first and foremost, Dodge is ok and do not like Ford at all, but you have to admit, its nice to see the 3 car makers get back into this type of car design especially Dodge since its been Chevy and Ford for the most part. All 3 cars Camaro, Challenger and Mustang look good IMO. Hopefully this BS gasoline situation does not kill these cars too soon. I will be more than happy to do a review of all 3 cars after I win the lottery.

alright, i drove a 1973 dodge challanger today. it didnt go. i could of beat it with my savage. the engine was in fine working condition, and the trans shifted just fine, but i get thrown back in the seat more by my peterwagon.

I'm not even gonna go into ford stuff. its just dumb to argue it.

alright, i drove a 1973 dodge challanger today. it didnt go. i could of beat it with my savage. the engine was in fine working condition, and the trans shifted just fine, but i get thrown back in the seat more by my peterwagon.

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono: :stickspank:

The Challenger is sweet! i don't care for the NEW camaro , it reminds me of a cadi grill!
JMHO.
SL

Last edited by a moderator:

I see your problem, its a "73". Thats in the middle of the gas crisis and all auto makers were choking the engines to get better mileage. Try something around 69-71 and get back to us.

saw one driving on thursday durring work, car is sicjk the grill reminds me a lot of the older challengers

I have always been a Dodge fan. Now more than ever. Thats a sweet looking ride there. I want one!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back