This guy makes me feel like a hack!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a thought...I can think of a major RC manufacturer that runs their motors oriented in a manner other than perpendicular...

Think of the truck whose name should not be mentioned in here...their motors sit at an angle (not perpendicular, but not vertical)...I'm guessing that although it's not as extreme as the one we're discussing here, surely any ill-effects would have been considered before they began producing theirs...

I thought it looked a little slow. 2nd and even 3rd gear would have helped a lot with that I'm sure. I don't think the Hellfire is a 2 speed is it? Hmmmmm.

The Hellfire uses a center diff just like his build. You can control your power bias by changing your diff fluid visc. I like that he uses it because of the weight lose.

Jay

Mackanon, No worries man. As for the piston acting like a wet noodle, I don't think it would, but it might have some effect to the southern side of the cylinder. Noone knows, hopefully japansav3point5 will find out that it doesn't matter at all! That'd be awesome! :)

japansav3point5, I bet that's a bummer for those tunes! But, it's gotta be worth it! Specially since you've got something so unique, and probably just obliterates the track! I want to see it run on the track, got any videos of it on the track? :) I know we've all said it before, but every time I look at that thing... I gotta give it to you man, good job!

New Video

Hey guys, haven't been around lately, work is busier than ever. Must win lottery and play for the rest of my life. Got a chance to play this weekend and got some Video. It's got the 4.6 in it now, which is much better than the 4.1 that used to be in it. I ordered the Axial 29RR, should be here any day now, that should bring it up to competitive truggy standards. I will try to enter a race in downtown Tokyo June 8, we'll see how it goes :)

Here is the vid-

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm119/robbatkins/?action=view&current=SavageXR19May08b.flv

or Youtube-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ri8jfdEpZ0

Last edited by a moderator:
that is so cool!!! just goes to show you the possibilities are endless with these nitro trucks!! thanks for posting!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back