The Most Ugliest RC Car / Truck / Buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIRLYPANTS

Post a pic of what you think is the most ugliest car / truck / Buggy

haha u guys will hate me for this
th
th

haha u guys will hate me for this

Disagree completely!!! Both of those are great looking lids.

I can only assume though that whenever this Frankenstein's monster is complete it will be quite ugly (picture shown is before he tore it apart):
img_1515-jpg.417

HAHA

REVENGE!!!!!!!!muhahahahahaha!!!!!! c'mon? a Harley?

If you know anything about HDs you'd know that is the red headed step child of the brand. Hell, it's engine is a liquid cooled Porsche.

Besides, I think we need to have a little talk about understanding what an RC is. Clearly you think I controlled that bike remotely. ;)

Girlypants specifically asked for RCs.

Back on topic though. This is a "ugly" RC. But I want to state also that it is the most beautifully perfect piece of art I have ever seen in RCs.

dirt4.jpg

A member on another one of Woodie's sites made this. Alot of hard work went into that.

I have to agree that JD project thing has got to be the UGLIEST thing in the entire RC world......

Back on topic though. This is a "ugly" RC. But I want to state also that it is the most beautifully perfect piece of art I have ever seen in RCs.

dirt4.jpg

A member on another one of Woodie's sites made this. Alot of hard work went into that.

This is probably the best looking ugly truck I've ever seen. @Rolex did an amazing job on this body. I'd love for him to do more!

Simply Beautiful! Love the weathering on that!!! Gives me ideas to re-instate them old bodyshells I have not thrown out yet...hmmmm. Cut here and there...paint the outside if I have too....hmm...lol!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back