The Car or thing that inspires you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rex_hvn

luv RC but my wallet don't
Well i will start this just wanna see what everyone loves haha.
Post up pics, video's what ever.

Dirt Jumping
CalaOverview.jpg

gorgeous TA22 Celica
ta22_celica_001.jpg

Lotus Super 7
Lotus%20Super7%20%2301.jpg

Different Custom toy
Picture006.jpg

Carry this on guys haha

This is the type of thing I want to do when I come back in my next life - I wanna be a WRC driver... Crashes aside, it is just BAD ***...

1) NO groomed surfaces - you need to be a good enough driver to handle whatever nature throws at you.
2) NO guaranteed safety barriers - unless you want to call trees barriers.
3) NOT "Hurry Up turn left" (NASCAR lol)

For real you are either good or you are dead...

[YOUTUBE]vLyhw3aNRvs[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
lol nascar is a little bit of a joke haha... i love rallying, its a real true motor sport along with formula 1

Dude I'm jealous, lol. I have an '04 Silverado that is bright orange just like the hugger orange the old camaros came in. I've been wanting a new camaro just like that to match it LOL. Nice car man.

56_Austin-Healey_100M_DV_06-HHC-01.jpg

Austin Healey 100m its a BN2, my favorite of all Healeys. Properly restored they can fetch around $250k at auction. And my job is talking about them, and other british sports cars everyday.

1990-chevrolet-suburban-46-xmas125.jpg

This is my favorite rig of all time, GMC or Chevy it doesnt matter, best chassis and most room, all around a great ride. Id trade for my 02 Yukon right now if I could.

l_f15901234ba440c4aa7e11677371c510.jpg

My old band- I miss playing live:jamout: (thats me on the right!)

Besides from spending time with my kids and their activities.... I have a mustang that I "tinker" with.

10.57 ET in the 1/4 mile. 93 octane (pump gas). All motor (no power adders). 408 c.i. It's a 1993 model that I picked up in '94 with only 8k miles on it. Currently it has 17K.

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QYE3o1IjOo

081109_C.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back