the best hump pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get that sticker from???

the companey i work for was almost sued by the creators of the hellraiser movie. we make skate bord parts and that sticker came free with the riser pads. they threw thousands out but i got 40 - 5o- of them..lol
new006-1.jpg

we were almost sued by pezz!! have a look @ a 1 of a kind ballbearing pezz dispencer...
cameras fighting W?me so ill get them up soon sry

got the pics
new007-1.jpg

new008-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hyp thats them but i don't think u can find them in the stores any more. we tossed a ton and if u see them u probebly shouldnt have

i would buy nothin wraped again.. if you cant see the cells don't bother. plus its durratrash...lol had to say it

+1 on the fact that a pack is all about the cells, bars & solder joints used to make it. guy's new elite is top-quality in those areas.

** guy can you post a pic of the side so peeps can see the solder-joints?

+1 on the fact that a pack is all about the cells, bars & solder joints used to make it. guy's new elite is top-quality in those areas.

** guy can you post a pic of the side so peeps can see the solder-joints?

this is the best pic i have right now i will try to get a better one tonight
mid015.jpg

World Industires :resp: These are for board risers... My sons a skateboarder.. gotta stay on the up and up on this stuff..

EDIT::: here you go

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...fdd2e17&itemid=190350278664&ff4=263602_263622

nailed it thats who we sell to . chances are you look @ the bearing in your sons skate board i sold it or had a part in it... we deal with many skate bord co's

Thanks guys. Too bad they don't ship to Canada. :(

@cheapbatterypacks.com whats the diff between the offset brick and the fire bird? asside from the opposite direction of the cells?

@cheapbatterypacks.com whats the diff between the offset brick and the fire bird? asside from the opposite direction of the cells?

I hope I'm understanding your question correctly, but here goes

The differance is not the opposite direction of the cells, anyone of the layouts that you decide on are going to be wired pos+ to neg- (in series). With a total of 5 cells resulting in 6volts.

As far as the differance between the two is just the layout of the cells for a shape that works for you.

The Firebird has them stacked (which might make the pack alittle larger)
fb_5-small.jpg

And this is the offset brick, which we usually call a hump pack.
ob_5-small.jpg

Hope this helps.

I hope I'm understanding your question correctly, but here goes

The differance is not the opposite direction of the cells, anyone of the layouts that you decide on are going to be wired pos+ to neg- (in series). With a total of 5 cells resulting in 6volts.

As far as the differance between the two is just the layout of the cells for a shape that works for you.

The Firebird has them stacked (which might make the pack alittle larger)
fb_5-small.jpg

And this is the offset brick, which we usually call a hump pack.
ob_5-small.jpg

Hope this helps.

plus rep!! that would work great depending on what you need for your set up..good call!!!

i would buy nothin wraped again.. if you cant see the cells don't bother. plus its durratrash...lol had to say it

I know you are just messin around, but the duratrash comment (which I'd never heard before and I think it is funny BTW) got me to thinkin and remembering something...

Ever since they made the Warhead, I have wondered if Duratrax and HPI have some sort of involvement... there is no way Duratrax made that truck without breaking some type of patent rights, or something?

Additionally, my little vendetta seems to be very well made. Much better vehicle than any of the losi or AE mini's. Most of their other RTR's don't seem to bad either, to start into the hobby with at least?

We should make up some more names like Duratrash but for Losi and AE and Traxxas. If it is anything like the truck world, we will be able to make more than enough for the other guys, but nobody will say $hit about HPI....

Duramaxi-pad, Duralax, 6.0h no, Power Joke, keeps going for ever, but I can't think of a single one for Cummins, hmmm haha.

Disclaimer:
I have nothing against GM or Ford vehicles. All comments were made in good fun, and were not intended to offend anyone. I actually own stock in Ford. IMO nobody makes a good car anymore, and all of the Big3's trucks (1/2 ton or bigger) are pretty decent, and about equal in my book.

CTD my brother in law has the best cummins sticker on his dodge,

simply says.. " I'd Rather Be Cummin, Then Stroken", i laugh everytime i see it. I'm a chevy man, but i respect and like dodge just as much.. Ford = Traxxas to me.. so no comment there

Ford=Powder Stroke, Traxxas=Crapsas, can't think of a good one for Cummins either. Maybe Dumb'ins LOL, I don't know.

nitromite i moved your last post to the crash/damage threads..under the name thunderquake carnage lol that body says it all great pics!!

Hmm, I'm not convinced, I think that was all body damage, and not even that much. Looked liek the front left body post pushed through the body which in turn twisted the rear right corner down as well. Maybe there was some other damage that you couldn't see. But I'm debating their durability, I am sure they won;t satand up to a savage.

Does anyone know why the warhead and savage share so many design aspects?

Hmm, I'm not convinced, I think that was all body damage, and not even that much. Looked liek the front left body post pushed through the body which in turn twisted the rear right corner down as well. Maybe there was some other damage that you couldn't see. But I'm debating their durability, I am sure they won;t satand up to a savage.

Does anyone know why the warhead and savage share so many design aspects?

just a minut i got a vid of that trash running on my track that day.. he is not allowed back till he gets something better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fw193RPW4A

just watched the vid and it sounds more like a weedwhacker then a nitro and the suspension looks pretty bouncy for my liking!!

ya i think it was mostly body damage

it was alot more that body damage!! trashed the frount diff two shock towers bent chassie two shocks, stripped rim, and destroyed some gears in the tranny, not to mention the body got the least of it. once it was removed it poped right back in shape

wow then i stand corrected!! your buddy wasnt even driving it hard and ended up with all that damage wow not very durable then

P.S. anyways this is a post about hump packs"batteries" which is why i moved the post in the first place lmao so back to electronics lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back