Texas Bash Session In Feb!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes sir, it was awsome. too bad we didn't get many pics of the back area with all the jumps. although if you got any of me alot of them would have been on the lid :) i'm glad they banned rc from the bmx track, mason rd is where it's at. i'll have to make some time to make it back down, it was really cool to finally be able to meet some of you.

thanks again for setting this up. you guys and gals are awsome!

better get to bed only 3 hours last night. tomorrow we are going to the childrens museum(already did the aquarium this evening) and then start heading back home. monday i'll defently be hurting :sleeping:

yes sir, it was awsome. too bad we didn't get many pics of the back area with all the jumps. although if you got any of me alot of them would have been on the lid :) i'm glad they banned rc from the bmx track, mason rd is where it's at. i'll have to make some time to make it back down, it was really cool to finally be able to meet some of you.

thanks again for setting this up. you guys and gals are awsome!

better get to bed only 3 hours last night. tomorrow we are going to the childrens museum(already did the aquarium this evening) and then start heading back home. monday i'll defently be hurting :sleeping:

i love the new spot to.. wife was kinda scared to go up there with all the rc cars flying around, she will get up there next time... We are all glad you made the drive down... thanks for coming

It was great meeting more members from the site! Now it's time to get back out there and break something!

Thank everyone for coming out to bash yesterday! Jcam, ]-[op from San Antonio, Texassavage from an hour north of Austin, someone else from east of Beaumont, plus locals like Whipnet, Nite Ride, two of Whipnet's friends, Sunk and me. It was a lot of fun, but really really windy and kinda cold. So I didn't take a lot of pics or videos. Besides, I didn't go up the hills because there were too many people driving 4 wheelers up there. It's kinda cold today still, but hopefully not as windy... :resp:

DSC_1215_edited-1.jpg

DSC_1216_edited-1.jpg

DSC_1214_edited-1.jpg

Note nick is the one hideing his face...some thing about witness protection program....idk!

That's funny because Sarah's group shot has him with his hand over his face too!!!

lol

To me, meetings like this are what its all about. meeting new friends, swapping bashing stories. Good times!

Yep, great time and spot.

Here some more pics. Most were from today. Too cold and windy Saturday for the wife to take a lot.

Where was Hop in the group shot? His Baja was there. :)
3321744288_0f8a45a615_b.jpg

3321741748_847b9d5df6_b.jpg

3321634314_5208e318e2_b.jpg

3320892957_4f22a235a6_b.jpg

3321683568_9534cceb5f_b.jpg

3320851121_7f4c2860cf_b.jpg

3321675358_f5f99222f5_b.jpg

OK, now the weird stuff today.

Redneck terra-surfing:
3320805419_6d02547bb9_b.jpg

Dirt Bike with training wheels:
3320943803_7b099db282_o.jpg

Mamma and baby:
3320838013_5d29ed2429_b.jpg

well we made it home alittle after 6, the trip home was alittle longer since the turds were beat. they had a really good time at the chidrens museum, it was only $3 per person.
DSCN1209small.jpg

i love the new spot to.. wife was kinda scared to go up there with all the rc cars flying around, she will get up there next time... We are all glad you made the drive down... thanks for coming

lol...twinks smarter than me, i almost took myself out a few times..

i didn't break anything, thought i lost the rear diff at first but whip had to pee in my cheerios and handed me a grub screw..thanks man... so the least i could do is get her dirty. i'm really going to hate myself later
DSCN1242small.jpg

small.jpg

Looks great Tobias! Nick, Twink, and I went back out there today....I blew up my metal spur and bell when my bell screw backed out. rockout

I tried and tried...but I did not trash the drummerguy101 cage.....to be continued...I think I need to run harder and not forget vital repair parts on my work bench at the casa!

O-yeah took out another big bore shock....internal failure of the o-ring cap (top side o-ring and cap on the bottom shock cap) poped again after the rebuild with all new parts...I think I need to drop hpi a e-mail and see whats up. It's the 2nd time this has happened to me.

bigboreshocksbreakage003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O-yeah took out another big bore shock...

On a side note the 5B shocks held out perfectly and the GH towers didn't flinch. Did several cartwheels and topside landings, but the body I brought to tear up here held up well. Great basher body.

hmmmm.....baja shocks...flm bulks....gh towers...drummer cage....hmmmm

Now thats an idea.......honey can I have some money?

lol we got some of the red necks on video couch surfing ill post it up once i get it edited...

It eventually broke apart on them at about 40 mph.. the guy busted his butt and tumbled several times and got up with grass all in his hair.. lol. Just missed it on vid..

It eventually broke apart on them at about 40 mph.. the guy busted his butt and tumbled several times and got up with grass all in his hair.. lol. Just missed it on vid..

just something about being in Katy and watching a dodge pickup pull a couch full of teenagers and not being shocked.... meh its Katy...

Video

Ok here is some of the video from the bash this weekend...

first vid combo of all the trucks running...click the HD button in the bottom right corner for best picture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Wu1ufbrfQ

This is the second day tuning up Jcams savage... just watch the video there is a what the hell moment in it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vjJTxpkqeo

sorry didnt get any vid of the hills Twinkle was affraid she would get run over by someone on a dirt bike or hit with a truck need to find her a good safe spot to stand...

Ok here is some of the video from the bash this weekend...

first vid combo of all the trucks running...click the HD button in the bottom right corner for best picture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Wu1ufbrfQ

This is the second day tuning up Jcams savage... just watch the video there is a what the hell moment in it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vjJTxpkqeo

sorry didnt get any vid of the hills Twinkle was affraid she would get run over by someone on a dirt bike or hit with a truck need to find her a good safe spot to stand...

I think I did a pretty good job on Sunday :D I didn't go up the hills, but I did go to the bottom of the hills to shoot a couple of videos :) :resp:

i'm finally clean! :cussing: next time i think i'll get a postcard instead

small.jpg

DSCN1324small.jpg

toby managed to kill a rollbar :)
DSCN1306small.jpg

Ahhh aint that cute! Tell the boy his hands aren't dirty enough! Play harder like his pops! Great stuff man...families that play together stay together!

lol...thanks jc.. he spent most of the morning building contraptions with that cardboard sitting behind him. we just put together a bunkbed for him the night before, now that was interesting :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back