Tell me what u think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do it, I have the z28 in my savage and love it.

I have a Lrp .32 in my XL and it been great so far , break in went well and tuned it in with no problem , I broke it in with T-Blend and now am running VP 20% , I did a test with two fuel's and the LRP.32 really like's the VP 20% fuel over O'Donnells 20% ,(VP) great power good smoke trail my highest temp on the XL was 243 with no hole in the windshield with O'Donnells 20% high performance racing fuel my temp was 248 with no body on the truck , when I swicth fuel I did not change the tune , up grade to go with the engine would be engine plate , I crack two in a weeks time , I did have the washer trick on both plate's LOL , may be I should try to stick with 10 to 15 feet of air but when ya come across a nice dirt hill ya just gota jump it , ordered a fastlane plate to try next should be here in about 3 weeks I'll let ya no how it turns out ,for clutch I'm runnin Integy Billet Mach 7075 Clutch and I'm very surprised how well it held up next to no wear after a full gal, I'm allso into power and not speed so I run 15/52 and with that LRP.32 I get killer power , if you run on black top or concrete you may want to change gearing I took out a 17mm wheel hub in less then 2 min running on a concrete road .
get another 32 for a Savage X mid tank build will post pic's when done , here is the XL .32 , hope this info helps in some small way
View attachment 4075View attachment 4078View attachment 4077View attachment 4079View attachment 4080View attachment 4081

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back