Team Extreme and Hpi Savage forum boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RcWheeling

Well the Team Extreme and a few members of HpiSavage forum met up today In Brooklyn Park At the Grace Fellowship Church and put on one heck of display of jump and bashing

we had 1/8th scale buggys brushless revos baja's Plastic maxx's and savage's everywhere

Heck in all that mess i think i even saw a Monster truck But who knows

Myself i will have some videos and pic posted in a day or so as soon as get then off my camara

Now drummer and Larson now you guys can tell your part of the story

Yes we put a heck of an event on in Minnesota. It was a heck of a time at least 19 guys all got to gather for the event. We all brought many R/c's.
Here are a few Pict's that Drummer got of me rampin the Baja 5b and the OFNA CRT, and a video my brother took of it. I'm sure they will have many to come with as well.

Truggy.jpg

Baja.jpg

PS>The ramp was in front of the van which we were jumping over.

and a few vid's of the old school Monster truck Lee was talking about:
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s123/larsenracing/Movies/?action=view&current=rc016.flv

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s123/larsenracing/Movies/?action=view&current=rc018.flv

Last edited by a moderator:
nice pictures, look like quite the fun event, id love to there to hit some ramps.

Hey Sunk, we need to setup something like this in Houston!

Nice stuff guys!

Thanks guys for the great comments, It sure was a blast. I can't wait to more shows like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! (Borat voice)
woul'd be fun to have some ramps, think I'm gonna build some next summer. :)

HA HA thats awesome Lee. By Sunday there wasn't any of the window left.

PS>Lee did this on Saturday at an event they did then. Car was parked in the wrong spot and Lee hit it with his savy. The truck was bent up as well and will not latch correctly as well. Note to self watch out for savy!

How did I manage to not hear about this. Thats really close to me too! Cool pictures guys.

well it wasnt my car and 4 people told him that was a bad spot to park his reply was nothins happened befor so all i can say is oops

and on top of the window it bend the corner of the trunk and it wouldnt close so now it's gonna cost him $235 to get the trunk fixed

now thats what you call a pricy weekend

Haha, expensive it is! Is he your neighbor?
Stupid if he refused even when people told him to!

Members online

Back