Tattoo artist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRock

Ok I'm looking to get a Tattoo but looking to get something kind of different...

I am wanting to get "Forrest" (Middle name) but also get it done in camoflauge like realtree 3d or something similar...

Not sure how to go about this?

Thanks

I think the realtree 3d will be hard for a tattoo artist. But I am not a tattoo artist. Cool Idea tho.

If it can be done I think it would look sick....now to just find someone that can do it...and it look right...lol

took about 5 minutes including the search for the camo swatch, lol. just possibilities you could work from.

from this
camo-swatch-hardwoods-green.jpg

to this:
forrest.jpg

and the stencil:
forrest2.jpg

ive done numerous wacky ideas for people. your artist would need to be very good at fineline and blending.

Haha, well I'm a tattoo artist, and camo is generally a let down, now if you wanting like some woods scene with ure name in it some where that would work, but if you want to try and put camo in the letter it'll look like #### really that's something you want a lot of detail in to look real nice

Here is one I got 3 or 4 years ago its like brick shattering but the pics are not that detailed

outline
backtat1.jpg

finished
backtat2.jpg

Members online

Back