TA04 racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagerocks

by the looks its a hpi electric rs4 am i correct. did you set up the esc correctly with the motor is you battery charged? need more info

BIGDAN89-its not hpi at all its the tamyia ta04 racing chassis with the hpi cuda body. it has an 19T chameleon 2 motor, novak super rooster reversible speed control. and futaba radio system.

this is what happens when i try it. I hook everything up, and try to program the esc the way that the manual says and after i program it, or try to, it runs non-stop with out me pushing the throttle and theres no steering. i thought it might be the reciever, but i replaced the reciever thats in my nitro and still nothing.

If you are having issues with both throttle and stearing it can only be an issue with the receiver or the remote or a dead battery. Nothing else interacts with both.

Sounds like the ESC to me, any others to try out? I know if it's not set right it will act like that. I think on mine I had to flip the ESC plug around in the receiver. Keep in mind that was a Mamba 25 ESC and it's probably not recommended.

X- i know its not the radio since i even tryed it with my other radio, and i know it wasnt a dead battery as well since i just charged them before trying to run the car.

BIGDAN89- its the futaba T2PHKA system.

parkermarsh-i think its the esc as well, I'm taking it to my lhs tomorrow to find out exactly what it is.

i found out what it was! all it was that it needs a new pair of matching crystals.

Latest posts

Members online

Back