Sunday bash in lumberton NJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a bmx track in EHT but you have to call and they normaly want you to rent it. There are also the old sand plants but they require some off road driving to get to. There is a few race tracks trax70, checkerdboard, zaks, family hobbies, blue diamond, one out in pa near bob, and of course once a month at middle river hobbies in maryland for the No limits md race. I am also in talks about getting a no limits chapter set up here. I have a track that is willing to let us do it on fridays or saturdays. Just have to get the details worked out and enough guys willing to show to make it worth it.

To be honest once so many of us started running there so often I knew we were going to run into trouble so I started doing a little leg work on setting up a perminate alternative.

Well, this is not good! The cop did say we could return! I understand, But it was the place to go! Hey pope appriciate all the effort,LOL! If I could find a place That was good and could get the practice I need, Racing casually might intrest me.So I guess Ill have to look into other alternatives to lumberton.Now, If we did have to rent a bash spot, As long as enough guys show, rent may not be so bad.It probably cant cost more then racing for the day!I really hope I can find something!Give lumberton a few weeks!

I made a phone call today to an old friend about using some property that we can build what ever we want on and not have a problem. He has a backhoe we could use too. the lot is a little bigger than lumberton and is cleared so fingures crossed.

If this don't work out my family are all farmers and I will see about getting an bit of land from them to use. there is one field that we haven't used in a half a decade so that is a good possiblilty too. Either way I will need hands to build it.

Ill keep fingers crossed and hope for the best! If it works out I'm all in!!! Keep me posted. Thanxs for the effort!

I got two hands, some shovels, and ambition you can borrow...As long as you can find us a spot, sounds great Alex i sure hope one of those options pans out. In fact if it does this could end up being a very good thing, think about it guys we will get to build our own track, with our own ideas in mind, kinda like burger king "have it your way"...lmao...I'm liking this idea keep us in the loop Alex!

You know I will. No way in the world am I doing all this work by myself. lol

I have a few ideas in mind as well and if it works out it will definatly be the place to go for rc bashing.

Cool man! Lookin forward to it I'm sure i can get crash on board as well for an extra set of hands, and anyone else that i can find who would be willing to help out!

Just wondreing where abouts would these spots be, Looks like I'm doin the travelin.LOL.Let me know twps. please.Thanxs hope for the best1

One lot is in cedarville the other in greenwitch. The trcks are in Vineland for two of them and brownsmills forthe other.

Which track is the one thats willing to work with starting a No Limits Chapter? And how close could this idea be to making it into a reality? Any idea?

Well, I can't take it anymore. This weekend I'm goin to run. I have to get in a little time! Maybe if we ease back out there it will work out. Its all I got for now. Ill probably start around 8am. Run till about 10am.Get out of dodge before they know I'm there! Its lumberton or bust!!!!!! Ill let ya know what happens.

Place looks forgotten!

Well, went out early last sat. to see if i could get some run time in and immediatly noticed the place was overgrown. Idon,t think any one has been there since we got tossed. So we got tossed for no good reason! I'm goin back this weekend,hopefully ill get to run all day! I wouldnt give up on it yet!

Me and crash will be out at Lumberton sunday, well today at this point. Hope to catch someone out there, we should be there around 10 am

Last edited by a moderator:
No Bank, my bud Ken was nicknamed crash..lol...But to clear up any confusion he will be "Krash" from now on...lol

Lightning, Glad to see ya around,Too bad I was at Lumberton early. I left there at 10 am. I hope you guys did go out there. Let us know how it went!
I hope ya took a weed waker!

Lightning, Glad to see ya around,Too bad I was at Lumberton early. I left there at 10 am. I hope you guys did go out there. Let us know how it went!
I hope ya took a weed waker!

That sucks, we missed you by an hour, made it out there by around 11:00 stayed for about two hours and everything went fine! And as far as weed whackers go I brought mine, I took my Rampage with me and just mowed down anything that got in the way...lol....Hope to catch up with ya soon Dave, and maybe we can get Alex out there too. Hey Alex I haven't been avoiding you bro honest, its been a rough last month or so for me, work has been very slow and the loss of my friend took its toll, but I'm climbing out of the funk ive been in slowly but surely. I haven't talked to many of my friends lately because I don't want to feel like I'm un-loading my problems onto someone else, I will give you a call when I get a chance.

I always have plans to bash,It would be great to see ya out again! Sunday sound good for now. Imo the earliar the better. Lightning hope all gets better,hope you can make it sun. Looking foward to it!

Probably will be bashin Sunday if anyone is interested. Will be there between 8 and 10. Hope to see some guys out!

ANYBODY, hello lookin to go sunday or sat if anyone is interested lumberton bmx. Ill be there early if anyones intrested. Supposed to be awsome weather

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back