Sunday bash in lumberton NJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alex thats the bmx track 5 mins from my house. in fact 2 of my buddies and myself will be there sunday morning.

ill be there just give me a time. I got my new diffs in and ready to go. just went to lhs today they got a vendor for byrons fuel. picked up 30% race 3000 gen 2

Okay bash went great going to do it next weekend the 24th anyone who can make the drive.

alex ill be there same time same place this sunday. got my truck sorted out this week, had to go back to ss brakes until the fiber pads arrive, cant run with 1 fiber :(

ill be there and my boy joe said hes coming too, wish ben was coming so I could race him again, I think I can get him in 1st with the onroad

Don't know he just got his speed control back the one he had was a junk one. Plus his pack was half dead. :stickpoke:

I will be there at 9 am give or take depending on traffic and how long it takes me to get out of the house in the morning

do you have brake pads for me? If you do I wont put my rear on so I just throw the pads on and then put it back together. otherwise I might just try and put the ss discs on and scrape off the material on the pads I don't think they will fatigue too fast

actually I don't need it. I had a 3rd set of ss brakes that I found and realized that I installed the 1st 2 sets incorrectly thats why the pads got destroyed. I had 2 bent bonz so I swapped them out, put the new brakes on and charged my rx batt so I'm good for tomorrow.

Okay Bash this saturday nov 7th starting around 9 am. Again the bmx track is behind the police station in lumberton NJ.

I am in and I will be bringing at least one other person with me. We have to be somewhat nice to him, he has a T-Maxx, but I am working on finding him a Savage - he is in the process of coming over from the dark side

I am in and I will be bringing at least one other person with me. We have to be somewhat nice to him, he has a T-Maxx, but I am working on finding him a Savage - he is in the process of coming over from the dark side

He will have a blast only about half of us own savages out there anyway.

I'm bringing my slash out- or my buggy if I can get it cleaned.

I'm bringing a bud who's running a Crt.5 mini truggy.

see you guys in the AM

One more bash for the year I think sunday after thanksgiving.

I would like to have a xmas noob bash the weekend after xmas. Good chance to get all those guys who just got trucks out bashing and to help them get everything set up.

i am out for both apparently family stuff at home on the weekend after Thanksgiving, and I am having surgery the Monday after Xmas - so I will be doing family stuff then before they go to their grandparents for the week while I recover...

Bob

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back