Sunday bash in lumberton NJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive watched that video about ten times now...and i still haven't stopped laughing...he has no idea how lucky he is!!!...I'm just glad he didnt get hurt...either one of those close encounters would have left a mark!!!however the one where i flew over his head would have been a disaster if he had been standing straight up...i cant even count how many times i asked him not to stand there...lmao...thanks for the video dave no one would have believed that happened if it werent filmed...lol

No problem! Thanxs for the diff. Hopefully I can get better vid camera next time. Good bashin . Next week is now ????? Ill let you know. Oh yeah the wife said yes to the truck. Little late!

i think I'm gonna bring my video camera next time...the only problem is i have no idea how to post the videos...i guess once i get some bashin filmed i can ask for help...I'm not exactly computer friendly...lol

Oh yes, of corse i gave him my number didnt get his. hope he calls! yo sat. a poss. this week. Sun prob. no good!

May be running down here local for a bit on Sunday if anyone is interested. Just a bit of a test and tuning run for the finals next weekend.

not at all i wasnt trying to hit him, what you didnt see in the video, is that i was doing jumps in that area for several minutes before the video started, ken knew this as he was even watching me untill he started jumping his truck, well his stalled right where you saw him standing a few times, and instead of him picking up his truck and moving it out of the way of danger, he chose to keep trying to start it in the war zone, even after i asked him countless times not to be in that area...lol...i want to be clear here i was not gunning for him, i was merely paying attention to my truck and what it was doing, assuming he would be smart enough to stay out of the way...lol...i would never purposly aim for someone, even tho it seems like thats exactly what he did to me...lol

that vid was awesome.it really could of ended badly.i am almost done building the truck just need to mount throttle servo,servo,tank and install spur gear and wheely bar.next my daughters truck

Finish that truck! I'm lookin at saturday this week. Come on out. That could be you almost decapatating a man! Ask lightning how,LOL!

I'm trying to finish work has been hectic.i just walked in the door from a 24 hour shift.i cant make it saturday my daughter is singing the national anthem at the rivers harks game.

ANYBODY, up for Saturday bash. Ill be there probably around 10am.Hope to see ya there. Its should be nice wheather.see ya

Me and a few friends are gonna be at the track on sunday, if anyone can make it that would be sweet! I figured it would be cool to get some bashin time in before partying hard for the holiday!!

Thats cool! Bringin my buggy! Hey ya want my heli, don't know what to do with it! Ill bring it maybe you want it. See ya there!

I'm in for sunday morning! How many guys you got. Lookin forward to it!

Nice! I knew i could count on you Dave, you could set your watch to this guy!...lol...It will be myself, Crash "aka" Ken, and Mike, this is starting to look like its gonna be a good turnout, it should be a blast!!!...See ya there Dave!

ill come out sunday gonna bring the heli and buggy

Very cool helis are awesome, it will be fun to see a heli buzzing around! Glad you can make it AJ, look forward to seein ya there!...We may be having our own little world finals on sunday with the way this is shaping up!!...Looks like there will be several of us there for a change...This is gonna be awesome!!!!...And for after the bash.....:happy:...lol...i couldnt resist!!!....We need to make an effort to get video of the bash this time guys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bringin my video camera i just hope it still has a charge, in the frenzy charging all my r/c batteries yesterday i forgot to plug in my sony...bummer!...will bring it anyway hopefully it will have enough juice left in it.

Well, are we gonna give it a bash this weekend,Or are we gonna let them chase us away!NOT! Let me know if anyones Goin!

Well guys I won't be out there much but I would love to have you guys come with me down to md for the no limits race in two weeks.

I'm not too sure i feel like takin a 45 minute ride, only to be told we have to leave again, when one person complains it starts the snowball effect, we can almost count on being chased out from now on, this is the worst!!

Yep. I agree the cops will give us a hard time to keep from getting more complaints. There are tons more places to bash or race.

So wheres the new spot gonna be? I don't know of too many places that were as sweet as Lumberton. Thats what made it worth the drive!

Latest posts

Members online

Back