Storm work, MA tornado cleanup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

went to Springfield last Thursday and just got back today. the place is a disaster, i feel awful for all that went thru it. i saw a lot while i was there that i have never seen ever before. ive never seen damage like this ever... cars flipped over, house's lifted off there foundations, foundations without a house over them, ALL the trees were either on the ground or had no top... huge reality check. went by all the places people were killed, the first night we went by a lexus suv that basically had no more roof.. 1 person died in it and 3 were injured. went by a house were a mother of 2 was killed while saving here own children.. she covered the 2 kids while the house was lifted into the air and dropped right one her. very sad.
we did a huge restoration for power there, tons of poles on the ground, wire on the ground, some roads were obliterated with nothing left but that didn't stop us from getting the job done! we did weeks of work in a total of 3 days. worked 18hr days, no breaks at all other then to get some water.
few pics i took, some are of when i was in the bucket etc...

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1102-1.jpg

IMG_1104-1.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1118-1.jpg

IMG_1119-2.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

ya thats definatly a reality check. people just don't understand the kind of power mother nature can have, until it happens to them. nice work jon thanks for the first hand pics

thanks for helpin us out johnny. need to get that power flowing so peeps can have water, medical equipment and everything else.

let that be a lesson friends, never underestimate the power of mother nature imagine seeing this flying through the air?

crystaltrl.jpg

Agree with you freddy i drive truck for livin when it can take 80000 pound pick it like a matchstick toss it around . thank to you jon doing what you did .

thanks guys, yea it was some crazy stuff. i ended up going back up to the same area the weekend after i got back from all the T storm damage. mother nature is not happy this year

Latest posts

Members online

Back