stock flux motor mount doesnt fit in my xl tvps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was unaware that there were a difference
I thought that they would fit at least that's what I was told. but I see what you mean now. this is one of my first RC's I've ever had but I knew it was durable and didn't want something that would be on the shelf always. I've had these TVPs for about 6 months. but now I'm ready to do the conversion and get her on the road. I'll just sell my regular fluxTvp and my XL TVPs and by that other one.

I told you I would post some pictures when I was getting close to done and got my tvP they came today still waiting on the connectors for the ESC but I thought I'd post a couple pictures

Like the design. Truthfully I can get behind most anything with a transformers reference though. I still have all of mine from the 80s/90s. :)

it was silver I had it just laying around some little toy decal I think for a car but anyway I put the liquid mask. on it a little gold suck it in the.... trunk

its my first build and my first paint job, my first design... but low budget turnIng out pretty well I was skeptical on how I was going to make this happen lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back