state championship b main win

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thnx guys and ya lol i race to win and that day i made up my mind that either i was gonna place or the truck was goin home in a body bag lol.

congrats on the win man!!!! wished there was a track and racing near me i would be all on it!! lol

well the owner is an amazing guy so i figure that id give a nice lil plug to his track (if the staff doesnt mind) summit rc race way in ft wayne IN is just awesome the ppl are great and we can race wat we bring but dale is so nice he'll help anyone out as much as he can, and thnx shaun

ok cool ya haven't race for a lil over a month been workin on stuff for my soon to be child but soon ill be back on the drivers stand lol

Grats on the win. Summit is a great place to race. I raced the Mid Summer Shootout there this year and had a great time.

wat class did you run and we need to bash sometime I'm in etna about an hr from ft wayne lol heck we might have raced against each other and not even known lol

Congrats Wild, sorry I can't remember names very well. I do wish you and your wife the best as well as your new girl for the New Year. Hope shes everything you two hope for and more. We will be here waiting for the good news.

PICS, need "WE" say more....

Latest posts

Members online

Back