Sportwerks 1/16th Chaos!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks cool i was going to get one of those 1/32 i think mini electric lois bajas but i would have to sell my mini thunder tiger car but i don't know who would buy it. open your windows in your house and drive it round the kitchen!lol
i don't really know too much about them but they look cool!
post pics and vids if you can when you get it
have fun
4x4

i was looking at them the other day myself on amainhobbies website!! great price and they look like they rip!!

Yeah I forgot to link the Amainhobbies listing for 89.99

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/6994

All the videos I have seen on youtube really shows this little buggy moving! Plus all the comments on virtually all the videos are positive about the Chaos. Ill let everyone know how it goes when I get it. I'm hoping for a nice +60* day when it comes.

I got myself one for christmas.JUst for laughs.It is alot of fun.The carbs are a little tricky but If you know nitro ,and I'm sure you do,They are a lot of fun. The servos are a little delicate,as I have replaced one of each allready.There easy to get and there only like 10 or 12 bucks.All in all I really like the small diversions.I have a Mini LST and a mini mauler that I jump in my garage when it's to cold to run the Savy outside.You will have a blast with it. I allways get as excited as a little kid when I have a new ride on the way!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back