Soulja's Baja SS Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulja

Virginia Beach Beast
Here is my baja ss so far...............more to come................ecxcuse the mess.....its my model/store/monster truck room

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Looking good Matt.... looks like you already got lots of upgrads... that pipe rips, if you tune the motor right it will pull wheelies with that motor/pipe combo :jamout:

truck is together now......ready to be ran...except for paint and a turtle racing shock mount (thanks sunk!!!)

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

i got a paint job in mind that everyone will remember....waiting on the rain to ease......it's been nasty around here the past 3 days. rick i promise u i am gonna come play.....waiting on the weather

Just To Give Credit Where Credit Is Do..... I Have To Give A Special Thanks To Sunkenmetal Who Actually Persuaded Me To By A Baja And Told Me Exactly What Hop-ups To Get!! He Always Answered My Questions I Had About The Baja....and Hasn't Steered Me Wrong Yet! Sunk , Thanks For All The Time Sending Me Links On What I Needed!!! Also I Have To Thank Hotelcalif And Mega For Their Help .....You Guys Are Awesome!! hpisf members are the best there is...hands down

i will post pics of the body post for ya in a few minutes

thanks max!

ozzy the body post came wth the body. the rear body post is just the long rear tmaxx body post...and the front is a body post that goes in existing holes in the frame.....
TOTAL TIME TO COINVERT TO A TRUCK??? 6 MINUTES TOPS....THE LONGEST PART WAS TAKING THE WHEELS OFF AND SCREWING THE OTHERS ON!!
the proline kit gives baja owners the option of going buggy or truck... and its fairly reasonable for what it is. my buddy bought this body kit off of ebay for me for cheaper than they go...he and i traded some parts. here are the body post pics and how quickly they come off
Picture024.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture022.jpg

http://i239
.photobucket.com/albums/ff107/soulja55/Baja/Picture035.jpg
Picture035.jpg

Picture038.jpg

no time flat back to a buggy!!!!! simple as that!!

Last edited by a moderator:
man....it snowed here last night and i can't take out the baja!!!!!! i was looking it over getting ready to take it to a small lot to break it in and i noticed one of the metal bushings that hold the brake cam was broke!!! GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR.... now i can can't take it outside and get it dirty..............dangit....guess i'llhave to wait for another day...............

Just To Give Credit Where Credit Is Do..... I Have To Give A Special Thanks To Sunkenmetal Who Actually Persuaded Me To By A Baja And Told Me Exactly What Hop-ups To Get!! He Always Answered My Questions I Had About The Baja....and Hasn't Steered Me Wrong Yet! Sunk , Thanks For All The Time Sending Me Links On What I Needed!!! Also I Have To Thank Hotelcalif And Mega For Their Help .....You Guys Are Awesome!! hpisf members are the best there is...hands down

No problem man, it was my pleasure... that body conversion looks pretty slick...

i checked dude...not one in there. guess i'll have to wait until friday......that'll probably be when it comes......

dang it man.....my bushings still haven't gotten here........i guess i might have to fabricate some!!!!! right here lately tower has been a little slow..... it took a week and a half to get my baja here where it usually take 4 days! i guess the fact that they are sending it snail mail doesn't help either.............

well he's the baja about 99.6% finished.... i will post some day pics tomorrow.....tell me what u guys think

Picture048.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture050-1.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back