Someone tried to break into my house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Form

Yesterday I started my Savage in front of the house to show it to a friend. This morning someone tried to break into my house. Coincidence??

They broke the plastic border around the external window of my bedroom (where my Savage and other expensive stuff is). Luckily this triggered the alarm system and they ran away. No one was home, but a neighbor called the police. Nobody saw the would-be thief (damn!).

First time this happens to me. Sucks.

Sounds like you need better friends if it is connected... Did he also know you were not home?

lie detor his bum and see if he did it on side note really sucks man i would put my savage in a safe lol

Sounds like you need better friends if it is connected... Did he also know you were not home?

Nope, he didn't know I think. I'm sure it's not him. Quite a few people watched us when we were running the Savage in a nearby soccer field, I wonder if someone followed us. Anyway. Maybe it's not connected to the Savage. We'll never know I guess.

My friend also has some RC cars, but he's into choppers now. I'm sure he didn't want a Savage that bad!

Last edited by a moderator:
dude that sucks man, but good thing you have an alarm to scare them off.

Yep, it did the job nicely. After looking more closely, seems the guy tried to force the patio door open with a crowbar or something. It would have triggered the alarm system also. It's kind of scary to know it's that easy for someone to enter in your home... at least there is not much damage to the door and window.

Yep, it did the job nicely. After looking more closely, seems the guy tried to force the patio door open with a crowbar or something. It would have triggered the alarm system also. It's kind of scary to know it's that easy for someone to enter in your home... .

My wife came home to her house being robbed years ago before we met. Since then, she/we have always had German Shepherd (trained guard dog).

we have a alarm which is good if someone breaks a window or door open; guard dog knows when someone is in the yard & barks like crazy

My wife came home to her house being robbed years ago before we met. Since then, she/we have always had German Shepherd (trained guard dog).

we have a alarm which is good if someone breaks a window or door open; guard dog knows when someone is in the yard & barks like crazy

Never thought of that, that must be very effective against thiefs! One of our neighboors has a very large dog (maybe a German Shepherd, don't know), we're always a little bit scared that it could jump over the fence and attack us, he looks very aggressive and it is quite tall, I don't think it would have any problem doing just that. Maybe we didn't consider it because we already have two cats, too!

Never thought of that, that must be very effective against thiefs! One of our neighboors has a very large dog (maybe a German Shepherd, don't know), we're always a little bit scared that it could jump over the fence and attack us, he looks very aggressive and it is quite tall, I don't think it would have any problem doing just that. Maybe we didn't consider it because we already have two cats, too!
i have a big dog all that it will do is bark if they do not pet her

i am always afraid of someone seeking my toys and breaking into my house thats why when i run my trucks they are in containers that are not see thru and i don't run my truck near my house just in case a low life wants to steal my mistress lol good thing nothing got stolen

If you can try to get one of the military dogs. Not the MP dogs but the combat trackers they have. When the retire them they will either put them down or find a home for them. They tend not to bark before they attack so if someone breaks in they have no warning there about to get F###ed up.

Latest posts

Members online

Back