Snow Vs Savage X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dociledragons

I did a quick search one snow.

Forgive me but this seems like a dumb Question buuut, Is fresh snow bad for the savage X. It can't be good for the engine getting wet or the servo poss getting wet as well.

I heard keeping foil around the cooling will help maintain temp not to drop as radical. When you down running the savage use an airless compressor and blowthe snow off as much as possible. Looking for say front savage sky shoes Fullforce sells them. Yes they work. They have selling them for quite some yrs now. Other will chime in that in fact live in snow climates. I do not.

i take the elastic part of a sock and slip it over the cooling head and i give the arms bones ect a quick wipe down with dw40 and a cut pop can over the filter and off i go, then after I'm done runnin ill drop the truck a couple times to knock off the larger stuff and use a compressor to get the rest but as anyone knows that a savvy will get nasty so after its fairly ready to take in i simply walk to the bathroom and sit the truck in the tub to finish thawing out.

****WARNING**** IF YOU ARE MARRIED DATING OR STILL AT PARENTS HOUSE THE LAST PART MAY CAUSE WHINING AND COMPLAINING

i take a sock with the elastic just like ^^^ and that keeps the heat good and yeah do what he said but i use a pail because of the mud and the scraches it left on my old tub

like said above but also put your reciever in a balloon and put put grease under the servo horns to keep water out of them. never had an issue with snow for many years.
http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp333/convertedsavagex/?action=view&current=savagebash020.mp4

Do you have any rust inside the engine? I took mine apart and discovered a bit of rust. The previous owner said he had it for about 5 years. What can cause rust, snow, rain, mud?

Does anybody know how to remove rust from inside the Engine?

Latest posts

Members online

Back