Show us your wrenchin' spot (pic please )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my setup out in the garage.

wBnmN7G.jpg

I don't really have a spot I work on my rig where ever I feel comfortable that day n where I don't get my a&& kicked by wife lol!

Great looking man zone you have there Fixxer

Thank you. Just got some new 48" shop lights today to hang up. This weekend sees an expansion coming as I just acquired 7 more trucks and a heap of parts and tools. The space I have now is too cramped for 18 rigs....at least for me.

Mine when clean:
2013-0112-AllVehicles-Workbench.JPG

Don't have the baja anymore though. I have two revos in it's place.

Mine new garage is currently under remodel but I will get pics as it gose. Wish my pic was still here from my last house. I will see if I can find one. Gotta get me another savy my new house is on 2 acres. It is prime bashing ground

58FF420C-3B8B-43C2-8DA3-8170E40359D9.jpeg This is my workstation. I own a fishing reel repair business so it works good as a truck bench also. I also have have a ultrasonic cleaner, air compressor, AC/heater and a mini fridge stocked with cold ones in the shop so it’s perfect.

Had to add another rack, ran out of room for trucks and my charger now that I also run electric. Really need to clean my bench though...
2017-0818-TruckRacks&Bench.jpg

WoodiE Your bench is TO clean ' SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON !
It's a wreck right now. I think I have my Stampede 4x4 on the bench along with junk from me installing LED lights in my 1:1 truck interior, gardening junk and maybe some other junk. I'm hoping to clean it up this weekend.

It's a wreck right now."

Sure WoodiE ssssure , I believe it , if you believe it . LOL

At one time I suspect we all had a clean work bench , Until the next project came up.

LIKE THIS GUY'S CAR, OR MOBILE GARDEN !!

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 1
Sure WoodiE ssssure , I believe it , if you believe it . LOL

At one time I suspect we all had a clean work bench , Until the next project came up.

LIKE THIS GUY'S CAR, OR MOBILE GARDEN !!
Funny you mention a garden, I was just replanting some flowers on my bench the other day.

I did manage to clean the bench over the weekend:
clean-bench.jpg

Nice and clean, but that didn't last long. I've now got my edger up there and going to rebuild the carb this week:
edger-on-bench.jpg

I'm still suspicious WoodiE , ALL I see is you added a Computer and then put your McLane edger up on the Workbench , STILL no proof its ever been "DIRTY". LOL

Now this is Dirty, Pulled the trans on the newly acquired 25 , after the getting it Cleaned up and running it for 1/2 tank the Infamous HPI Reverse gear had issues.

20180430_063601.jpg

Last edited:
Oh goodness no @ELWOOD - I couldn't handle that. It would drive me crazy in that chaos. haha :D

20180430_165055.jpg
WoodiE , I promise when The Savage 25 is put back together It will be all cleaned up ! :nailbite:

OK WoodiE this is as CLEAN as it gets .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Back