Should I or should I not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savage89

I noticed the other day that my axial came with reducers for the carb should i have one in there does it make any real difference to tuning?

You want to have one in, use the biggest one. There is a lip on the inside of the carb and with no reducer it causes a lot of turbulence, the reducer helps with the ventury effect and also helps to atomize the fuel as it passes by the spray bar.

You want to have one in, use the biggest one. There is a lip on the inside of the carb and with no reducer it causes a lot of turbulence, the reducer helps with the ventury effect and also helps to atomize the fuel as it passes by the spray bar.

Never used one. Is it really necessary? Never had any apparent issues. Any harm in not using one?

It won't hurt anything but performance, it just helps the air pass more smoothly through the carb is all.

wow since you joining the forum i've learned alot about engines, its greatly appreciated.......

Always trying to help :) One other thing you can do is measure the inside of the carb body and drill/dremel the inserts to match the largest diameter if they don't match already, get a little more top end basically for free.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back