Should I just go to factory setting on the needles to tune my savage tomorrow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your gonna do that if it was me i might just wait till then also.

Thats what i want for my truck is a lrp engine but not in the funds so just putting my f4.6 back in.
I was thinking of getting the f4.6v2 but I saw it's the price or more than a lrp zr.28 and I was like noo I'm getting that lrp. I'll show when I get it

Hell yea man but first I'll have to check this truck out on Wednesday when I'm off and show you guys a vid of how it works

Do guys see anything wrong with this ? Clutch , clutch bell?

Attachments

• IMG_0729.JPG
    IMG_0729.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 1
Yes you shouldnt see that much of your clutch shoes. Need to take the clutch bell off and see whats causing that to happen.

Yes you shouldnt see that much of your clutch shoes. Need to take the clutch bell off and see whats causing that to happen.
Yeah I knew something was wrong. That's probably the issue that it has, how could I know if they're burnt and need to replace them ? Also is the clutch bell supposed to not wiggle around ?

Can you post a pic of them? And no the clutch bell shouldn't wiggle around might need new bearings.
Yes I will once I get the clutch bell off later and it's had that since I put the new on like it has to much space for the clutch bell to slide on.

Hey guys think I might've found a solution for that brake problem. Found a old servo but did some research and says it pushes 140oz of torque. So not bad let's see if it works!

Attachments

• IMG_4813.JPG
    IMG_4813.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 1
A closer view. Maybe someone can identify the problem. At some point in the end full throttle was engaged.

If your having trouble tuning then yes I'd set all carb settings to factory and tune it from there.

Hi, how do i set a 5.9 to factory setting? In my search i always hear about set to flush, what does that mean and should all needles be set to flush to go back to factory setting?

K5.9
High Speed Needle: Flush with groove
Low Speed Needle: Flush with case
Idle: 1 mm

Flush with groove means the slot being flush with the outer barrel body....

Latest posts

Members online

Back