should i go to a pull start?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BooM!

So iv been considering swapping out the roto start to a pull start. my question is
One pull on a pull start is equivalent to how many seconds on the roto?
and whats best?

i would imagine one yank is prob = to holding the button for 1 second...I'm not sure though...I'm just lazy so the roto start is great, but the pull start seems to be the more sensible way...

i had the rotostart and i got rid of it because the battery was always dead when i went to start my truck so now I'm rocking the pullstart.

One pull on a pull start is equivalent to how many seconds on the roto?

idk the answer to that question, but if your mill doesnt start in about 3 pulls, then there is a problem with fuel, glow plug etc that needs to be addressed.

converting from roto to a pull has been my best hop up.

i've always used the roto start, but just bought a redcat racing monsoon truggy which has a pull start so i guess I'm about to see what its like lol

I'm also considering pull start for my next engine. The shaft in the crank that holds the conrod snapped and blew a hole under the engine case. I think the rotostart puts stress on that small part. what you think?

lol its just that the roto is a buz killer. the batterys dead or it dosnt want to turn the motor or its just spinnin always something

Latest posts

Members online

Back