Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might be right fred, I drove it for another minute or two after that until i lost a bone....

i am proud of you sir. i approve this carnage. next time give us a better story like i was doing 18 backflips over a house and i hit the chimney tho..

Here is a result of hitting your friends Nitro MT2 at full speed with not shell on... LOL it was worth it coz the HB .46 suks anywayz so know i get to buy a new LRP z28 :D YAY!!

The .46 HB piston makes a great key ring accessory :D

there is a pic of the crankcase on the .46, i bought the motor 2nd hand and it had this corrosion only in the crankcase... is this a result of running lean? or not using after run oil?

the last pic is my my savvy waiting patiently for its new LRP :D

i was getting an axial to start with... but it doesnt seem to have as much grunt as the LRP... what is your reason? i need more info lol

all that broke was the fins on the head? if so it would still be fine.

also the rust like stuff comes from storing the motor with fuel in it for long periods of time.

ive had all 3 engines, axial 28, lrp 28, and picco 28. as of right now i like the lrp the most.

all that broke was the fins on the head? if so it would still be fine.

also the rust like stuff comes from storing the motor with fuel in it for long periods of time.

ive had all 3 engines, axial 28, lrp 28, and picco 28. as of right now i like the lrp the most.

don't go taking the mans excuse to buy a mill! Moma may be watching...

you will love the LRP

na I'm 19 lol i buy my own stuff, also the .46 sucked, its was horribly difficult to tune and the LRP z28 will absolutely roll all over the hb .46

yea it will.. I meant the girlfriend by the momma statement not literal... I have to justify every rc purchase with the wife (momma) it sucks ...

travis022.jpg

travis018.jpg

travis019.jpg

travis020.jpg

travis021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hah my dad was freestyling the xl and cased it on the edge of the ramp the landed and broke the upright

the clutchs got hot and melted pulling 70lbs on grass and having to much traction then the sed broke and became a dead weight and blew them up

You can try to contact them about it to see if they will replace it. Just Try NOT to speak with Paul Colman. Looks like it was over tightened though.

yes i was trying to turn it but didn't know where the adjustment was, so it ended up just bending the metal i suppose. i wouldn't really expect a replacement, its not that expensive, just sucks i have to wait for shipping. and why do you say not to talk to him?

Members online

Back