Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that crank pic ! Ive never seen that. Funny box pic BTW I got a kick out of it. Crop that crank out of the pic and make it a avatar...

Nice one. I have only seen that once before, and it was in a expensive Italian small block that I had. Broke in the same spot. Good luck with the LRP. I love mine, but am having troubles finding a gearing to keep the front down.

Wow that scard the crap out of me.. I just bought the 32 its only got 1.5 gallons through it and it getting modded by AB Mods as we speek. I would go LRP or just buy a new Axial 32 I love that mill. Cheers!!:cheers:

piper shoot pics of the sleeve when you get it back

I just got one and I have to port the sleeve

thanks bud

good luck with that new mill

Well i got to the god forbidding race track and i

started leaking fuel everywhere!

Radio started chattering

Fuel tank kept falling off

pressure line kept falling off

eninge would not run at full potential

didint sound right

then my carb becomes loose again and then i find out that its stripped
and the little metal ring was cracked

then my air filter falls off and a whole bunch of sand goes in my engine and wrecks it
That's what ya get for driving a Honda.

jk, sorry bout yer luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a major buz kill. It does look like its seen its fare share of fun though. It will still make a cool keychain. Just a 2 piece one. LOL

Hey guys I just got back my Axial 32 today and had a short day at work so I through it in and started at factory setting again. I had this Modded at AB mods. This 32 is just crazy now I have the BUKU settings at RED spring, two ring for crazy pinch, largest cone but no fine tuning yet it started to rain. So I guess what I'm saying is all axial 32 owners get it modded and use AB mods!!

Crash I'll get pics of the sleve tonight it tommorow. Pits and redwings are playing tonight for the cup!!Cheers!:beer:

piper shoot pics of the sleeve when you get it back

I just got one and I have to port the sleeve

thanks bud

good luck with that new mill

Here ya go Crash Cheers!:beer:

100_0795.jpg

100_0793.jpg

100_0792.jpg

100_0784.jpg

I say this with the possibility of sounding wrong

I like you alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Damn, I wish I saw that last year so I could have ported it that way and maybe blown it sooner haha.

How much did that cost you?

Dude I fill your pain. I just blow an engine over the weekend. My error was I was jumping of a 5 foot dirt bike ramp with a battery tray and alks. long and short of it, batteries pop out of those battery tray things :duh: .

Force28.jpg

Just over revved to death!

Damn, I wish I saw that last year so I could have ported it that way and maybe blown it sooner haha.

How much did that cost you?

Canadian, shipped $157 but well worth it. Its a brand new mill only 2 gallons through it and it should last a bit. AB Mods have cheaper modding but that was only stage 1 I got stage 2 the works!! I get wheelys at 1/2 throttle now and awsome cool temps 225 to 235F

I had it for a week wednesday.

Monday
PHTO0052.jpg

Tuesday
PHTO0051.jpg

PHTO0050.jpg

Ever since he pinion broke it doesn't seem to be meshing right in the rear end.

If you look at the bottom of the page of your manual where it talks about your gears it is marked to cut little pieces for gear mesh thats what i use..:motorcycle:

sounds like you have had a bit of bad luck, but believe me once you get all the "bugs" worked out you'll have a blast and theres always someone here at the forum to help!!!:cheers:

If the pinion gear isn't meshing properly than check the bearings the pinion goes through and the bearings on the diff housing for slop. Also the housing can develop slop and let the bearings wobble and that can cause problems. But that doesn't usually happen till you get a few gallons through it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a gallon and a quart through it now. My problem now is that is is not getting power to the rear. I had it in the sand and it was handling weird when on the throttle. I put my foot in front of it and only the front wheels are spinning. all grubs are there and still in one piece. It is also making a rattling/grinding noise while its at full throttle.

ok guys this is one that happened a few years ago. i went to johnny kool guy raceway for my 1st attempt at racing.was doing ok ,even making some air jumps to pass (see my xterm pics) and holding my own.wel the next thing i know my buggy goes WOT and start flying across the track,over the lane divider pipes ,past the star finish line and launches into the crowd.runs under the grand stands and thru the parking lot (man it aint hit nutin yet).i went across a huge open parking lot and across a 2 lane road then thru the drainage ditch into a wall of the building acroos the street,but did it stop there NOOOOOO it bounced of and took of down the ditch until it ran out of fuel.man a wild ride and the damage was major:
File0008348.jpg

damage was a bent chassis,broken lower arm,bent shock,bent cv axle....:duh:

Latest posts

Members online

Back