Sh.28?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samisavage

Hey guys. Anyone run the SH .28? I just bought one. Don't know why, just did. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks Sami

Decent engines .. Buy an engine and don't even drive your trucks ... whats wrong with this guy

triing to get motivated to get the darn things back out. Sorry man just been real busy and kinda in a funk due to the home life. Bashing on the horizon just need to go through them and make sure they be ready. Flip me crap, boy I outa! LOL I know, I know being a Savy slacker.

i run a sh engine after doing my ofna mod the thing snaps off the ,ine and hauls i baley go half throttle and the thing is to fast i got full throttle and I'm out of braking room

From what I understand, SH and LRP are the same .28s, so they oughta rip.

those sh engines rip !! the only negative thing i've ever heard was there a bit fussy as far as tuning goes!!

Thanks guys. Doesn't really matter it's already on it's way. But good to hear positives about it. Adding some wieght to one of my savvies, so it will like the extra grunt.

What are you doing when are we going to get together and bash .. Got approved for the house .. move in on 21st ..
I have a garage hell yea

Congrats on the new pad. Need to get trucks running. soon my friend soon.let me know if you'd like to utilize my truck and trailer for the move.

lrp spec2 = shp6 = xtm457
lrp spec3 = sh8px
I don't think the sh 8 port is availible stateside yet.

I think these engines are one of the easiest to tune. Lots of power at a cheap price. This is an engine that you can tune and give to your kid to drive because it wont need constant attention. Tune it and forget it basicly. Unless theres a drastic weather change. Very similar to the old Mach .26's that everybody used to love.

Well, Took it out with the intention of the heat cycle breakin! but now I guess I need to go to the CEN diff conversion as I blew up both diffs. Oh well. all part of the fun.

They were the hardened diffs I got and shimmed. they lasted awhile but couldn't take it today. Anyone want to buy some savages? lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back