SH 28 engine?ANYONE?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badboy2

anyone running this engine?hows the performance?anyone tried buying from hongkong?

My buddy had one. I wasn't there to witness it first hand since I didn't know him then, but he said it ate pistons and sleeves like crazy and also broke con rods and crank shafts a lot too.
I only saw it run twice and neither time did it impress me.

I have a .28 SH made engine in my XTM MMT truck, I love it , it runs cool and always starts easily, gets decent runtime on a 290cc tank. and makes Gobs of Power for the 70 tooth main gear it has to spin..... Look at Global Hobby to buy one or just search XTM on e bay they are on there all the time..... like any engine they can be misused by some people but I have had the truck 2 years and it is one of my favorites to run.....

hey iam upbasher bud he was talking about and i didnt like that engine i would not buy one again but hey thats just me

well 2 negative feedbacks is enough for me to stay away heheheh

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: well ya can follow the group and buy whatever ya want, thats the great thing about this hobby, Choice.... to be honest there are probably more owner induced problems with engines than real bad engines on the market, although I have had my troubles, all my engines run well and perform as expected. I guess it is all in the persons uses and expectations.....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: well ya can follow the group and buy whatever ya want, thats the great thing about this hobby, Choice.... to be honest there are probably more owner induced problems with engines than real bad engines on the market, although I have had my troubles, all my engines run well and perform as expected. I guess it is all in the persons uses and expectations.....

Yep I agree. Most engine probs are self induced. However he never seemed to have luck with his so I won't be buying one.
Better safe than sorry i guess

i have a 3 port sh 28 has black head with p3 branding it was the first .28 out before hpi even had one .. that had 13 gallons of race fuel thrown threw it no no issues hell the same block can get more if i wanted to rebuild it with a new piston and sleeve and bearings and crank.

i got one an never got problem with it after almost 2 gallon.Got this engine from my Matrix Truggy and never get problem

Latest posts

Members online

Back