Say Something!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soulja55 has been known to pity a fool from time to time.

I'm starting to think that The Pope is not really "THE Pope"

might not even be Catholic, idk :dunno:

Alright here's the deal... All you have to do is say something about the last poster. Prob something nice, but jokes are welcomed. Since I'm the first one. Write something about me. Than so on... Have fun

Side note: This thread should never really end as one can comment on a different person(just space out the posts)

Just say something?.... Like anything?.........Ok....

Sazza-frazza, foobee-dooba, wiggie-zooma, pazi-goomba, wowser-frusta, dazza-beeja, lubba-dingy, jamma-lamgee,

heebo-seebee, dunga-gingy, spazza-ramma, spooka-weeny, dramma-vocca, whobee-trippy, youbee-shiztsky, justa-feeky.

Gizza-wizza, fizzy-tizza, bamma-gizma, dizzmee-pizzmee, herba-serbee, furka-lurbee, fudda-tuddee, dufer-serbee,

veehee-quikie, feezy-shazi, boobee-toozy, racka-tazzy, pumpa-waumpa, gizmo-sizzu, cacka-lacky ,wacka-spackee,

Um-papa, dwebee-showdle, gacka-ooka, smacka-packo, fricka-picka, wazzy-caymo vippa-hipy, dissa-pearee,

loco-buba, derfee-goober, fisko-rizzo, goba-lumbo, fufu-fifi, spoofu-jeebee, masko-kinky, inyo-shootsky.

*Um-papa, umu-sapa, yoba-woba, zupo-arfky, obba-doba, geezer-weezer, fasky-waska, Maau-Maau.

:

Last edited by a moderator:
doobeewa needs SOMETHING to do in his spare time!

I actually went to Londoner's savy thread to say something about him. Then realized that I could just post this.

gnar-KILLED the rythm......good job lil buddy! BBOOOOOOO!!

Modified needs to post pics of his truck I have yet to see it.

My Two Savages

001.jpg

Hypnotiq is going to seek revenge on the mini revo. Watch out little traxxis.:sniper2:

Members online

Back