Savage XL Flux batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cdorlack1

I know this has been brought up here before but anyone have a link or model,mah/size to the 2s and 3s batteries you are running that fits in the battery compartment without velcro. I have the hobbywing max6 esc with the hobbystar 4092 1480kv motor so I'm looking for some good long run times. Thanks

I know this has been brought up here before but anyone have a link or model,mah/size to the 2s and 3s batteries you are running that fits in the battery compartment without velcro. I have the hobbywing max6 esc with the hobbystar 4092 1480kv motor so I'm looking for some good long run times. Thanks

SMC and Graphene are both great LiPo batteries!

I just got into LiPo batteries awhile back, I currently have 3 all 2s and so far they deliver good power and runtimes... I have a gens-are-spammers 5000 mah 50c with removable leads which I like alot and 2 GoldBat 2s 80C I have been trying from a newcomer and member of our FB page, Great prices and easy to use also with removable leads......

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gens-Ace-2...lug-RUSTLER-/272570997228?hash=item3f767f59ec

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GOLDBAT-2S...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I am planning on using the Goldbat batteries in my dual motored ClodBuster running 2 esc's and 2 5200 brushless motors, we will be getting this ready in a couple of weeks to try in our Monster truck series starting in 2019...

I run the SMC 7400mah 2S hard case packs. I also ran their 9000mah and 10500mah soft packs. They seem to change capacity and cells periodically, probably whatever they get in, they adjust for. When I bought my first 2 sets of 2S hard case, they were 7200mah. The last 4 I bought were 7400mah, but are the same dimensions as the older 7200's.

I haven't run any 3S in it though. With your lower KV, I'm guessing you may be more likely to run 2x3S in yours. I run a castle MMX/2200kv in mine currently.

1480 seems a pretty low KV.

Works fine for me. 30 min run time on 5000mah 3s batteries and 56mph. Plenty of torque to pull front tires of the ground and no heat issues

Then I don’t understood your question in this thread if you are happy with you Motor, your ESC, your Batteries and your Truck itself !
For what you open this thread ??????

My question was answered and i picked up some batteries that were reccomend to me.

Latest posts

Members online

Back