Savage Sam's Rc Race Rides

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savagesam

Hi there guys here is the new colour scheme i just finished air brushing for my rides ready to hit the tracks next week...

PAINTSCHEME.jpg

Hot Bodies D8T Truggy:
046.jpg

Hot Bodies D8 Buggy:
042.jpg

Hot Bodies VE8 Buggy:
044.jpg

Hpi Blitz Short Course Truck:
050.jpg

If you have any questions about my rides let me know and i will help out where i can....enjoy and stay tuned for some video action in the future.

sweet trucks sam, i didnt know you had airbrush skills as well.

how come no boca stickers all over the bodies?

I only just finished painting them up frddyj and i have sent an email to jason, i have some stickers being made up for me to put on my rides for each of my sponsors, sized for each car so they fit right and look sweet....

I have always painted my own bodies, the only way to go in my books

retired, no more m/t class racing here in australia, due to lack of numbers they replaced the class with brushless buggy class at all events, so mine is on the mantel piece with the trophies...

will be having a savage rc clearance sale in a few weeks, my spare race motors run in ready for racing, pipes, parts galore that i will never use again but my savage is not for sale......keep your eyes open for th thread...

Many people will benefit from the galore of parts for sure. These are a killer sets of RC. Japan is not doing many MT racing now a days either.

i'll be watching for your sales thread my friend!! lol as long as your willing to ship to canada

Members online

No members online now.
Back