Savage 25, X, XL rollcage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Australia, where can i buy nylon rod?

In Melbourne, locally but it's all imported from the US so with the AUD down and oil prices, as nylon is a by product of oil.....everytime I purchase, the guy tells me the price has gone up in the last couple of months by 20%.
I try to reason to him that, the world is in recession and therefore no one is spending and the prices should have to be dropping......but you all no the answer.....

Here are the '80 nylon cages mounted on Savages.
Available now:

There are 3 types of cages for the savage that I fabricate: IMUN80, INFIN80 and NECESS80

IMUN80 on the X or S25:
imun80xdh8.jpg

IMUN80 on the XL:
imun80buggydy4.jpg

INFIN80 on the XL:
xlcagecroppedff7.jpg

NECESS80 on the X or S25:
n80s25topsidecnd1.jpg

NECESS80 on the XL:
xln80lightcoi6.jpg

WING MOUNTED:
teknowingcpl0.jpg

frontwingcgo3.jpg

PM me for more details

KICK A55 savage xl roll cage

xldudeside.jpg

xldudecage.jpg

PSALM 23:4:
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.

The MA1N5T TESTAMENT:
Yeahhh, though I WOT through the valley of BMX, I will fear no JUMPS, for thou MA1N5T ARTWORK'S with me; thy NYLON RODS on these SAVAGE trucks, they comfort me.

It would be the thread starter that makes them.

Are you here to sell them bud?
If so you need to get on the approved vendors list to advertise and sell your products here.

Please no spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
THread closed until he gets with me. Selling something you don't want or might have one extra of should be in the sale forum. You don't even have enough post to account for that. PM me and we can go over Sponsoring for the site.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back