Savage 25, X, XL rollcage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

5AVAG3

5AVAG3 TRI-B3...

stcroppedgt6.jpg

xlcagecroppedff7.jpg

savagebumperqc7.jpg

savagewithbarsvq8.jpg

frontviewum3.jpg

ENJOY MY VIDEO TOO:http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=QmYk3zsjKeo

Truely good things are hard to find....But found by those who seek.

great way to join a forum!! lol lol have them asking questions already.... welcome to the forum and nice work on the cages!!

You luckie duck, nice caged. They look like a previous R/C parts manufacturer. I can't remember the name off the top of my head but will think of it. I wish we could find these again.

I cannot answer questions freely, as the thread can be deleted due to Forum rules violations. These cages are NOT twisted toys....but they are AVAILABLE...I cannot say where....They are custom fabricated......

I will just let your brothers keepers, shine the light to the right path.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I've seen the raw material on e-pray in tube form but could be wrong. What type of material is the actual cage made of?

I cannot answer questions freely, as the thread can be deleted due to Forum rules violations. These cages are NOT twisted toys....but they are AVAILABLE...I cannot say where....They are custom fabricated......

I will just let your brothers keepers, shine the light to the right path.....

Sorry guys I told this guy he needs to set up a vendor acct here to sell on the site and he chose this route instead..........
Allot of people want free advertising. I have seen these on other sites if you look you will find. He asks around 100 bucks. You could make it for under 20 USD but you need to weld/braze the bracket.. the rest is just nylon round stock bent with heat..

Truely good things are hard to find....But found by those who seek.

Lol dude, that is very philosophical, i have a similar saying, just a bit different ...
truly good things are easy to find by those who seek with Google

Fred that's a lil pricey but thanks for the link. I can get 1/2 nylon bar 5 bucks per 10 foot stick. Ill get the link up later. Have to make a call to get the URL.... if they have one

This member has got back to me and may set up a Vendor. So till then lets not turn it into a how to on him May be a patent pending on this anyhow... I think twisted locked it down.

Have you seen the half back design? How much you reckon a patent would cost? How much do you reckon we'll make?

These cages does look good, and will actually work, but like all art works....people like to look, but will not spend the dough....They would rather buy lexan bodies shells from proline etc. over and over....why?

Because they have better marketing schemes.

If you use the taller body posts, SUV shells such as the proline H2 hummer will go over the cage.

so all i would need to make these cages are nylon tubing, a heat gun and some imagination??? i would love to make my own. is there are wright up on it?

No write up needed.....Everything is as in picture......bend some nylon/rods using heat gun. Everyone else uses delrin for some reason..lol

Use 2mm thick tubes for mounts welded on some 2mm flat plates with some holes drilled to fit the engine mount braces screw holes. You can see where the front brackets are mounted in the photos.

Too easy.

I have a massive thread on this in savage-central. BTW

Not steel don't want one! Nylons are for your wifes legs but they do look really nice!! Buy a steel cage and you will never use nylon again. Just my $0.02 worth.

Not steel don't want one! Nylons are for your wifes legs but they do look really nice!! Buy a steel cage and you will never use nylon again. Just my $0.02 worth.

LOL....I bet you got lots of alloy mods too...

christmas video

The launguage was way overboard for the site :stickspank: great video though bring it back with a swear free music content Thanks Drummer

I tried, but youtube keeps rejecting major label music due to copyrights issues, I'll see if I can mute a copy...oops...lol

Since HPISF is in collaboration with Savage Central.....then the people that wants to view the video can view it there....as censoreship will not allow me to post it here.

Ive seen it over there if its the one I'm thinking of. Very nice edit but yea the sound track is againt the rules for this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back