Rear Muffler from revo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dociledragons

I noticed the revo had a rear muffler. Will this fit my savage x ss 4.6k?

Any feedback on the RD LOGICS Rear Dual Exhaust?? Wondering if anyone has this on their X4.6. Was looking into making the purchase of this exhaust, oil on the right side rear of my savage is getting to be a pain in the A**.

Thanks Xtrem!! Will check my LHS for an exhaust deflector(Saved me $70)...

No problem. I got and tried the Tsias one. It was on the truck for like 3-4 tanks and I took it off. Made it harder to tune and was extremely loud. With the deflector, you'll still get some oil on the truck but it won't be that bad. Or, after you clean your truck real good, spray some WD-40 where the oil gets and it'll make clean up a little easier.

No problem. I got and tried the Tsias one. It was on the truck for like 3-4 tanks and I took it off. Made it harder to tune and was extremely loud. With the deflector, you'll still get some oil on the truck but it won't be that bad. Or, after you clean your truck real good, spray some WD-40 where the oil gets and it'll make clean up a little easier.

Thanks Xtrem, will try the Water Displacement 40 on the parts that get exhaust oil and picking up an exhaust deflector too... Big help, nice saving...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back