Rate the avatar above yours ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
long story ..I will take the 5 LOL

True story, at the circus. Swinging around the tent arena with a wire and harness and the scary man with a face like nitromites pulled my pants down...
multiple theropy sessions and 15 years later... still kinda scared of clowns, lol.... :drunk:

"Sorry kids, get your uncle to take you to the circus....."

Sorry, back on topic, nice pic savageboi +10

That was you! Dang it is a small world.lol

I rate the avatar a (4) The guy in the pic looks lika a skilly Slayer member But his name is BigDan

Joe is that you in the pic? I read the pics detail on the link and it's a ABF. I'm used to seeing DC's being fire instructors. I'm a ABE.

Yes that is me in the picture. My school teaches both aviation and shipboard firefighting, Damage Control, and Main Machinery Engineering core at my school house. Unlike the other school houses, rate specific teaches their specialty only, which leaves them with no flexibility. Were are the ONLY school who does cross instructor/rate intructor utilization. My aviation guys are SME for DC and SHPBD items and vise versa for my DC and MM being SME for aviation.

Yes that is me in the picture. My school teaches both aviation and shipboard firefighting, Damage Control, and Main Machinery Engineering core at my school house. Unlike the other school houses, rate specific teaches their specialty only, which leaves them with no flexibility. Were are the ONLY school who does cross instructor/rate intructor utilization. My aviation guys are SME for DC and SHPBD items and vise versa for my DC and MM being SME for aviation.

Something new for me...... I work with a bunch of DC's here in Rota, but we don't do any of that. I love my nice laid back desk job. Bit of relaxation from being on the decks.

Something new for me...... I work with a bunch of DC's here in Rota, but we don't do any of that. I love my nice laid back desk job. Bit of relaxation from being on the decks.

I give you a 5 because your getting lazy plus TMO (motor pull) out off rate. You can only sit at the desk so long before the juniors pull fast one on you or just get bored. Us "AB's" are agressive. Deck Plate Leaders. LOL

I give you a 5 because your getting lazy plus TMO (motor pull) out off rate. You can only sit at the desk so long before the juniors pull fast one on you or just get bored. Us "AB's" are agressive. Deck Plate Leaders. LOL

HAHAHAHA! A 5 for getting lazy. Sitting behind the desk is my job here. Sad thing to say, I know. Can't help it. Plus I don't have to worry about the juniors pulling a fast one, I'm a 2nd and all I work with are 2nds and above. We have no 3rds and below in our shop. It's nice not having to deal with that. And you're right we are aggressive leaders.

What avatar??? guess I will have to give ya a big fat 0 now get a cool avatar :lmao:

10 because who am I to say your kid isn't the best.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back