Power cuts out when u roll into full throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pm triplesix, he just bought 4 of em & i think he got them from www.allerc.com

he'll steer you right. i bought mine over 2 years ago.

Ok frddy I bought two hyperions 45-90c I hope this does the trick, but 1 question bout an earlier post when u say get rid of the auto LiPo and do a hardcutoff do u mean say 3.4x6s and custom cutoff of 20.4v?

Hyperion ftw!!! Allerc has the best prices on hyperions that Ive found. Some things you shouldnt cheap out on, unless youre trying to save some coin to also buy a fire extinqusher, lol. I, on the other hand, have my mmm's set to auto LiPo 3.4, and have never had any issues on either mmm's or rx8's.

also, remember that you had your braking % set way higher than mine and when you brake, the esc sends power backward to the packs.

this one of the largest reasons not to buy cheap packs. i also run hyperions but have my braking set to 10%. with a heavy truck like the savage, you gotta be aware of this.

I understand that frddy but when I was testing to see what the problem was I never hit the brake once I might as well of had it turned off while I was trying to trouble shoot the problem

Ok guys after getting a new esc I still had the same problem but I figured out what was causing all this, you guys are gonna laugh on this. Turns out the whole problem is my hitec 7955tg steering servo I need a separate BEC because it was tripping the internal BEC on the mamba monster. I guess the 7955 tg draws higher amps than the internal BEC can handle

Ok guys after getting a new esc I still had the same problem but I figured out what was causing all this, you guys are gonna laugh on this. Turns out the whole problem is my hitec 7955tg steering servo I need a separate BEC because it was tripping the internal BEC on the mamba monster. I guess the 7955 tg draws higher amps than the internal BEC can handle

Did the Hyperion packs have the problem too? Just want to clarify that the Turnigy batteries had nothing to do with it or did they?

Yes the Hyperion packs got just as warm as the turnigys did and still had the problem

Latest posts

Members online

Back