Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savage89

Pics of Everyones Rides

Lets See Pics of everyones rides
h043mb1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what it looked like last time it was assembled, it will look much different when I put it together.

DSC01473.jpg

SavageGoZoom - What are you still missing in order to build that beast of a truck? You have killer stuff there

Crash - Who's wheelie bar mount are you using? what wheel is that? Looks real nice. Somone might what to build a wheelie bar just like that

]-[0pa]0ng;21957 said:
SavageGoZoom - What are you still missing in order to build that beast of a truck? You have killer stuff there

Been waiting for 2 weeks for steering stuff and hinge pin braces to come from hong kong :(

that is the rear section of a street car, I didnt have to drill a hole it bolted on like it belonged there. the first time i hit the throttle it stood on end and rolled out until I ran out of room.
I posted a video of it doing wheelies, ill find it and post it here.

My purple aluminium Savage 4.6 SS, needs an Axial .32 to pull around all the aluminium!
Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture028.jpg

DOOBEEWAH, are you only running rear wheele drive? Nice looking truck, I love the tires.

JUST INCASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE IN MY PIC POST, FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN, YOU CAN SCROLL TO THE RIGHT. That's right... I'll change back real soon but, It's a blast to run 2WD. Ever tried it? ...You might find it hard to give up. It took springing out my front driveshaft on a big air landing, to get this nice supprise without wrenches. The dogbones were lost due to poor some quality, alloy upper A-arms. I've got the replacements but I've put off the instalation until I'm done with 2WD. YA GOTTA TRY IT at least once in your life.

we run 2wd when the fronts pop out aswell. makes for some interesting driving, but personally for jumping and all round driving I always prefer 4wd

I blew a bearing in the front diff in my last race. Chewed the ring gear and broke half the teeth off the pinion gear. So I did do the last half of my race with RWD only. I guess it would have been more fun if it wasnt during a big race.LOL I did notive that your pics went off to the side. Is that an RS4?
EDIT: I also like the diamond plate pieces on the Savage.

PolyS: Glad to know you've tried it. There's no question that 4WD has more control in handling and jumping, for sure. I just found it fun to do all the moves in the street and dirt that I could do In my real F-150 Ford truck. Oregonmud: Yea....I here ya. Losing 4WD in the middle of a race is no way to judge the fun factor of 2WD. And thanks on the RS4 comment. It has an SS 18 which hasn't been popped yet(broke in). Savagecre: Hey, The pics are tough, dude. I guess your holding out on the rest,..huh?...lol, nice truck, Bro. Everybody: GREAT PICS from all of you. It's really cool to see all are rides, in one thread like this. Just remember, you can always add more pics to your posts, in the future. Let's keep'er go'in, buds.

doobee, how do you post pics here, i know I'm doing something wrong because everyone else is posting actual pics and mine are comeing up as links. thought you might know.
thanx

doobee, how do you post pics here, i know I'm doing something wrong because everyone else is posting actual pics and mine are comeing up as links. thought you might know.
thanx

Just type,
behind the link to your pic.

savagephotobucket_007.jpg

thanx for your help guys. here they are street and dirt.

Latest posts

Members online

Back