Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
savagephotobucket_002.jpg

Hey crash, nice rides, bud. I love my prolines for the drag chalenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey crash, I can't see your Q but I read it in my e-mail,.... "Is two better than one". Yes for sure because your going to be in the LHS anyway.

I agree, Are they 1/8th scale truck or other?

Savage driveway haters FTW, LOL!

the Blasts are 17mm hub rims, so anything with those hubs is game.

the blast rims are nice, especially with the phaltlines on them.

its a shame HPI haven't released more tyres that fit these rims yet. only 2 so far.
heres the others: goliaths
4727_01m.jpg

Here Ya Go
DSC02127.JPG

DSC02126.JPG

DSC02128.JPG

Will get better pics over the weekend

doobee, how do you post pics here, i know I'm doing something wrong because everyone else is posting actual pics and mine are comeing up as links. thought you might know.
thanx
Hey, Crash. WAZZUPP? Site Jester was very helpful in sending instructions to post pics.and likely knows how to do other little tricks with the tools. PM him and ask if ya need. LATER

Hey. look'in good, 89. All ya need now is some Silver MSR-8 Shock set to finish her off. That is, if you think it's what ya might like.

i was acctually thinking about that i have a broken shock right now and its leaking oil so i was thinking about gettin a set eventually

Nice looking truck guys !!!!!

here is how to post your pic.....

First you need to have a window for the therad you want to load pics into. Second you want to have another window open for Your gallery, were all your pics are at. DO NOT try to load a pic looking at the thumb nail. Open the pic ( click on it ) the pic will enlarge.

Now Rt. click on that pic scroll to the bottom click porperties, highlight the whole URL and click COPY. Head to the thread you want to load your pic the ICON that says Insert Image. Bak space what's in the box, HTTP://. Now click paste and click ok. Your pic should be in the thread and should be able to view it. Wantto add another pic. Go to the bottom Rt. corner of that pic put your cursor there, kind hard to do until you get the hange of it. Once the cursor is their click enter on your keyboard twice. This will give a space between ea. pic. That's it.

Talk to Hop, He's got a member discount for $110 + shipping. that's really not a bad deal cuz tax is $8.25 on a $100 These things list at $139+tax Just make sure you inspect them for quality workmanship BEFORE you fill the shocks with 20 wt.

This is one of my Savages. I call it the Beauty, a semi shelf queen. It is a Savage 25. Here are a couple of pics as it sits today.

Savage1.jpg

Savage2.jpg

Savage42.jpg

Here is listing of some it's features:

INTEGY Billet.. A-Arms front and rear.. uppers are purple and lowers are silver, silver shock towers, silver body mounts, purple nuckle carriers with silver nuckles.. Silver bulkheads front and rear, purple rear skid, silver wheelie bar, silver engine mount, purple gas tank protector!

New Era Models Billet.. Complete bumper systems front and rear.. includes mounting brackets, purple bulkhead braces, titainium turnbuckles front and rear, Ball bearing steering assembly.. (a must on a MT)..upgraded disk pads and rotors for the braking!

HPI Billet.. P/N A712 HPI Threaded alluminum shocks with boots

MLC racing engines.. Famous Lamberto Collari.. Itallian made and ported at the factory.. 6 time world champion LC32-RS.. ABC 3 port roto start engine and factory tuned exhaust.

The Beast will be coming soon.

Here is my second Savage called The Beast. It is a Savage X SS. Here are a few pics.

xssmodded13.jpg

xssmodded14.jpg

xssmodded9.jpg

Here are some of the features of the truck:
OFNA PICCO .27 ENGINE
NOVA PRODUCT SAVAGE X SHOCK TOWERS FRONT/BACK
NOVA PRODUCT SAVAGE X ALUMINUM DIFFERENTIAL CUPS FRONT AND BACK
NOVA PRODUCT SAVAGE X ALUMINUM RACING LOWER ARMS FRONT AND BACK
FLM LCG TVP REGULAR LENGHT TWIN SIDE PLATE CHASSIS.
HPI SAVAGE XSS ALUMINUM DIFFERENTIAL CUPS FRONT AND BACK WITH GEARS.
HPI 3 SPEED TRANSMISSION WITH SAVAGE XSS TRANSMISSION CASE.
HD DRIVETRAIN
MAXIMIZER 17MM BEADLOCKS WHEELS WITH HPI MUDDERS TIRES
PROLINE EXT DODGE RAM BODY WITH DUBRO BODY CLIP HOLDERS.
CIRRUS STEERING SERVOS AND REGULAR HPI SF-1 THROTTLE/BRAKE SERVO
DURATRAXX MINI FAILSAFE.
OFNA BRAKE/THROTTLE UPGRADED LINKAGES
HOTBODIES RACING DISK BRAKES

OMG Tremelle! Someone stole your engine in that last pic! J/K Nice tire rim combo

Latest posts

Members online

Back