Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this ride....Looks totally functional for the purpose it's intended for. Nice hops, Tremelle.

Hi everyone here's a few pics of my street only savage. The last pic has my Ramtech aluminum rims next to it waiting for new tires.lol The atomic body was just fitted and there will be a few more items to install. Enjoy

DSC00453.jpg

DSC00454.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

My savage started out as a 25 but now is a fully modified savage. Here's a short list of whats on it.

Modified OS 30
3 speed trans
tsais c5 pipe
flm arms and towers
Lst shocks

Very cool ride, Ace007. And Tremelle....You already got my vote. I've got some pics here to show.... This is my anger management program for Summer 07'..... Please forgive the fact that its a LOSI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweeeeeet... Oregonmud.. Nice body cuts,. My IRC Kits going in the Savage also. Good job, bro. So whats under the hood?

:Xjeep: An OS definately belongs in a Savage. I'm running and Axial .28 in it for now. But I have heard some bad things about Axial lately so my next mill will be different I think. I haven't had trouble with either of mine, yet.:Xjeep:

Looks good to me Benny. You got a 3 speed in that thing yet? Good upgrade BTW.

no not yet but I'm workin on it tryin to get 4 bevel gear conversion and 4.6 and a three speed and BEAT THE S*** out of it

Benny: Same here, Benny. You got a cool truck. Just about everybody I know thats In to these things starts out with a RTR or a kit.... As it should be, I might add. Oeregonmud: I'll take your word for it Oregon... The OS has a rep for diff strippin power. My buds Dynamite 28 platinum is already break'in sh!t just after 1 gallon. What should I expect from the OS 30 in my Savage?...

I have 2 friend with th .30 and its a great engine. Cant beat an OS for reliability IMO. Honestly I can get away from my buddies OS .30 powered Savage but he is running 40 series tires and they slow you down.

Hey thanks, O.M. What kind of tires do you walk on him with? Are we talk'in top end domination on longer stretches, or a short track w/ jumps? A street drag? And by the way, thanks for your replies, O.M. Yea.. For myself, the OS 30 is a new beast to contend with.. Did your buds face mandatory upgrades due to the 30's power?

thanx doobeewha but mine is slowly getting better my plan is to have it done and have all the mods i want on it by next year run it for a while then sell it and do it all again

Hey thanks, O.M. What kind of tires do you walk on him with? Are we talk'in top end domination on longer stretches, or a short track w/ jumps? A street drag? And by the way, thanks for your replies, O.M. Yea.. For myself, the OS 30 is a new beast to contend with.. Did your buds face mandatory upgrades due to the 30's power?
I was using my HPI Nubz. They don't have quite the surface area to contact the road so you loose a little acceleration due to tire spin but make up for it in handling and top speed. Sorry I didnt see your reply earlier.:whipit:

man i can only dream about owning a fleet of savage's like some of u have!! but its amazing to see all the different setups out there!!
amazing trucks guys!! i'll have pics up in a week or so!! but let me assure u mine doesnt look nearly as nice as alot of the trucks here!!

Finally I have pics of my savage in one piece. It's nothing special just a fairly stock Savage 25 Limited Edition. Upgrades so far are:
FLM alloy diff cups (shimmed)
Maximizer Beadlocks
Ofna Linkages
Sav X diff casings
Sav X Gear box casing

It is likely that I will put a low cg flm chassis on it shortly and do a mid tank mod. Reason being is it looks like I'm going to be using the extended chassis on my bl savage and I already have the standard length one. I might also mount some lst shocks to it shortly as I seem to have bought 2 sets of shocks.

That's about all I can think of. Anyway here are the pics.
IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

My truck again after some work and new parts.

Savx5.jpg

I know it looks pretty much stock, but like you mom always said, It's what on the inside that counts.

1st post and 1st painted body

Hi everyone. I have been lurking for a while and appreciate everyones information and comments. This forum is great. Anyway I just got done painting my first body. Take a look at my El Camino.

203852310-M.jpg

203853046-M.jpg

203849822-M.jpg

203850173-M.jpg

Nice looking tires there Tim. I love the green.
Crawler, what do you think of those dual rate springs? I got the tripple rates from RC Raven and I like them a lot.

I made them myself actually. They are simply one and a half tmaxx springs with spacers between them. They work great. I had them different before and they were to stiff. But with one per corner and one stock one per corner, it is perfect.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back