Picco P3-28 #51232 Part Numbers, Instructions, and Stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulja

Virginia Beach Beast
hey guys. i know a lot of us are moving to the P3 because it is such an awesome engine.....especially when Drag Modded by ERCM, but a lot of us don't keep the dang instructions because we are so happy to receive the darm thing. so......to help a lot of us out about part numbers for these thing....i just purchased another P3 and i figured i 'd post everything for ya. every part number and sticker that comes with the P3 is here for those guys that like to make their own stickers like me!

picco1.jpg

picco2.jpg

picco3.jpg

picco4.jpg

picco5.jpg

piccodecals.jpg
people suck

Matt, you getting back into the RC arena? I am pretty sure that picco will not power the "beast". Great post!

yep...never really left for good.....just had to put some money in the beast. i did buy another P3 from tower and sent it to Robin for a drag mod, and i got a pipe to compliment it!

Nice info Matt.. Thanks for sharing! It will help out around here with guys buying used mills and not getting any info with it.+1 to ya!!
:peace:

Can someone tell me more about the Picco motors. I inquired about them through the local hobby shop that I bought my savage from, but he says that he will not deal in Picco because the last two motors he received didn't last longer than the 6 tanks he used to break it in. He informed that the local distributer wouldn't warranty the motors out and had to eat the sale each time. What gives??? I thought Picco was a good motor. Have any of you had good experiences or bad ones...I just wanted to make an informed desicion as it was suggested that I go with an LRP motor instead.

to be honest....someone didn't know how to break it in or tune it. Piccos are some of the best out there and when modded turn into savage beasts. i am on my second and not the first bit of trouble think one just hit 7 tanks last night.

hey crash is technically still here ....they say i am over my bandwidth. it will be back up the 23rd it says

Can someone tell me more about the Picco motors. I inquired about them through the local hobby shop that I bought my savage from, but he says that he will not deal in Picco because the last two motors he received didn't last longer than the 6 tanks he used to break it in. He informed that the local distributer wouldn't warranty the motors out and had to eat the sale each time. What gives??? I thought Picco was a good motor. Have any of you had good experiences or bad ones...I just wanted to make an informed desicion as it was suggested that I go with an LRP motor instead.

Get a new LHS.
He probability told them how to break them in.
Piccos are High pinch low tolerance motors not for fools like at your LHS.
A properly broken Picco will outlast most mills including the LRP it is made from better and harder materials.
I am in the process of replacing a LRP with a Picco now.

i owned 2 piccos over the time i had my savage x4.6 rtr but it is not with me anymore :(. they are pure BEASTS before modding and SAVAGE MONSTERS after modding.
id like to give a shoutout to my man www.abmods.com ADAM BLEVINS for hooking me up with his amazing drag modification that made my fully loaded savage go 50mph + and cleared 4-6m jumps. that truck went everywhere and nothing could stop it. however i did take it apart every couple of months and cleaned it to help it last longer before its totalled. the .28 p3 i owned i was very happy with especially with the mods and they are not bad at tuning but they were not easy.

in terms of power you WILL get your moneys worth.

Latest posts

Members online

Back