Picco .28 roto-start ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGCON

Which roto-start will work on the picco .28 ? For some reason my search option will not work . Thank you for the help .

Same issue - I just got my Picco Boost .28 rotostart and didn't think about it earlier but the rotostart is completely blocked by shock tower etc... I tried to flip it around but nothing worked. Anyone have a work around for this except to convert to pull start? I was wondering if the rotostart backplate from my HPI engine would fit - unfortunately it went out on me and it's in transit to HPI for warranty replacement.

I would greatly appreciate any any feedback on this - mid 60's here in Texas and ready break this new motor in. Thanks!

Depending on how much is in your way, you can take a dremel and remove some material from the obstructing components. Just be mindful of how much material and where you remove it, you don't want to degrade the structural integrity.

Depending on how much is in your way, you can take a dremel and remove some material from the obstructing components. Just be mindful of how much material and where you remove it, you don't want to degrade the structural integrity.
Looks like a lot in the way bit I'll take another look. Was just gonna but a pull start backplate but not finding a Picco branded one.

Thanks for the reply!

I would advise you to take the rotostarter and poke around, it's possible you can come from a different angle with less in your way.

got a pic or 2 of the problem. it may help alot to actually see what you are referring to

I found if I remove my wheelie bar I can start it but still not direct access to the backplate and is a little difficult to do. I ordered a pull start for it but I like the roto start. I also ordered:
LXERF3 HPI Racing Back Plate Nitro Star BB/Force 21/25
Should fix my problem and put the access back to stock location...stay tuned.

Members online

No members online now.
Back