Picco .28 Drag mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new cooling head design is pretty sweet, looks like a Ninja. I don't have to tell you that we want some video, rite?

Last edited by a moderator:
alex are you getting the pipe to match?

i'd like to see the review include "pre" & "post" new ERCM pipe. & also a video pre & post would be pretty kool.

I only run pull starts. I will never use a roto start again. They are really hard on one way bearings.

I will review the motor for sure. I don't think anyone will need to be told just how crazy this motor will be as we are all well aware of the great work Robin does. I can't wait to see the new head and carb and will pay close attention to them.

I have spoken to Robin about getting the pipe and I am on the growing list of guys who want one. When I get one I will be sure to give a review of that as well.

Vids are a sure thing.

I only run pull starts. I will never use a roto start again. They are really hard on one way bearings.

I will review the motor for sure. I don't think anyone will need to be told just how crazy this motor will be as we are all well aware of the great work Robin does. I can't wait to see the new head and carb and will pay close attention to them.

I have spoken to Robin about getting the pipe and I am on the growing list of guys who want one. When I get one I will be sure to give a review of that as well.

Vids are a sure thing.

Thanks Pope.. I've hard that about the bearing from several people. Can't wait to see the vid.:sniper:

Roto starters are obviously a mechanical device, they can not tell if there are issues with the engine (and make it difficult for you to tell as well). The motion from a roto is like a hammer which is easy to hear on any engine. Pull starters are way more smooth and your hand cushions the hammer effect drastically improving the life span of the one way. Also, if there is a problem with the engine (flooding) you can feel it as it gets very hard to pull, most will stop and investigate where as with a roto it's usually the one way that says "you now have issues!"

you will get me until your savage gets up to speed, but I have an extra 15mph on you and it weighs about 8lbs less we will see

Savage vs your road car should be a good race

Racing :duh: :nono: :stickspank:......... make sure you have at least 3/4 gallon on it first, then bevis

Thanks for your support Alex, I'm sure you will be happy with it.

Robin don't worry I listen well just picked up a gallon of new fuel and will run all of it through before I start to get on it at all. Worse comes to worse I won't run it Sunday I still have a killer picco 26 that I can bash with.

I know Alex, I also know how hard it is NOT to push an engine with others around, just look at my last vids....... I couldn't help myself and there wasn't even anybody there lmao.

I wont lean that thing out till it is fully broken in and there is no pinch left. That kind of cash on a mill. There is no way I am not doing it right. I will have 4 days to get the first gallon through. Although I don't think I will really need to lean it out much to beat the on road. Heck I may even be able to do it with my picco .26 :stickpoke:

She isn't taking the news of sundays bash very well wait till she finds out about this motor and the fact that I am going to need to spend hours breaking it in.

She isn't taking the news of sundays bash very well wait till she finds out about this motor and the fact that I am going to need to spend hours breaking it in.

Just remember it's easier to ask for forgiveness then it is to ask for permission..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back