Parts for second gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spigs_rex

Hey everyone,

So this is my first post here, but I have been lurking around thus fourm for years now,

I have had an issue with my savage x for quite some time now, just been too lazy to fix it! Long story short I only have second gear as I'm missing the little adjuster pin and spring/ ball bearing (couldn't see it in the gear box either so no even if it was there from the start), which means there is no ristance on the little leaver that grabs second gear... I got a gearbox maintenence set, but I have a feeling this was for a different car as it puts too much ristance on the leaver and now my car will not shift into second haha

Does anyone know what i need to buy or what parts I need to fix this.... All else fails I will just cut down the spring I'm currently using, but would much rather fix it properly :)

Thanks, ben

Well this went well :( lol... I'm guessing I just need ro buy the pre assembled clutch, however none of the images show or mention the spring....

Well this went well :( lol... I'm guessing I just need ro buy the pre assembled clutch, however none of the images show or mention the spring....
Figured it out.... I used the wrong bloody screw hahah I used thw pin grub screw and not the little one with out a tail... Dunno why this didn't cross my mind!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back