Parker's pride and joy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My CEN diffs from Blazer came in. All I can say is WOW! These things are huge, teeth any way. I got'em almost all in but I found a problem with the tranny so I gotta figure that out. Stay tuned. lol

cendiff.jpg

Nice thoes look amazing. You Lucky dog you, thats whats going in my basher as soon as I blow one.

Awsome picture as well as we can see the big difference in comparison.

Thanks bud.

Turns out the tranny problem I thought I had was just some double stacked o-rings in the drive hubs. Thought I got them all but I left some old ones in the rear drive hubs. Thanks for the heads up jcam! She'll be running in stock form soon!

:retarded:

Alright guys. Got her back together last night so I could tear her up today, and I did!

First off I noticed the eng wouldn't clear the TVPs because the FLM eng plate sits up higher so........dremel time!
100_0207.jpg

100_0211.jpg

Then I noticed that you can't tighten the eng mount screws with the HPI CVDs off the tranny.
Before.
100_0209.jpg

After.
100_0208.jpg

Here's a good shot of the RPM arms and the HPI center cvds.
100_0212.jpg

I also reworked the Ofna throttle mod while I was at it.
100_0214.jpg

I think I'll call her "Stink Bug" cause of the stance. The RPM upper arms drag and she hangs up like that.
100_0216.jpg

100_0217.jpg

100_0218.jpg

100_0219.jpg

To veiw the damage from today, click below.

Bash vids

Looks really nice! I love the body on it.

You ain't seen nothing yet guys! They're about to widen a two lane road out by my house and have been dumping semi loads of dirt to stage it in preparation. The pile is about 80ft long and at least 25ft high in the shape of a huge ramp.(not to good with judging height and distance so you'll just have to judge it for yourself) Tomorrow I'm heading to it with the savy and camera in hand. Just got the LRP installed and broken in last weekend and the power is amazing. Can't get the vid to work from the coast but will try to get both up as my buddy is coming over and he's great with that kinda stuff.

Well yesterday was another good lesson in why being lazy is not good for the savy. I neglected to clean her off after running at the coast. Needless to say there was a little rust!

100_0374.jpg

100_0375.jpg

100_0378.jpg

100_0380.jpg

Here's some pics of the damage from bashing yesterday. Gas tank (first time for that), and spur gear. Heads got a little road rash.
100_0381.jpg

100_0382.jpg

Rust sucks I went to the ocean yesterday as-well
B4 I got home I took a bucket of fresh water and soaked it.. But I still need to do a complete tear down on 2 trucks

She barely touched water, only cause I couldn't see it. I think it was because it was a low water area and it left a lot of salt in the sand. Either way I was slacking. First thing I did after the pics was hose her off and spray liberal amounts of WD-40 on everything. Even blasted out the eng and changed glow plugs just to be safe. I think it's all surface corrosion too. I'm sure the new LRP will kill the dog bones before the rust affects them anyway!

She barely touched water, only cause I couldn't see it. I think it was because it was a low water area and it left a lot of salt in the sand. Either way I was slacking. First thing I did after the pics was hose her off and spray liberal amounts of WD-40 on everything. Even blasted out the eng and changed glow plugs just to be safe. I think it's all surface corrosion too. I'm sure the new LRP will kill the dog bones before the rust affects them anyway!

The amount of time your savvy sat with the salt on it, I'm pretty sure your safe, it looks like surface rust....

Latest posts

Members online

Back