Northern California Fire...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jam Racing 1

HPISF Supporter
https://amp.redding.com/amp/839966002?__twitter_impression=true

This fire is burning in a very highly populated area up north of us, Shasta lake and the city of Redding are directly threatened....

It has burned areas of Lake Shasta all the way down to the water including boats tied up at the marinas.... it is about 20% contained and is very bad up there... I have friends who have been evacuated and do not know if they have a home anymore.....

https://amp.redding.com/amp/839966002?__twitter_impression=true

This fire is burning in a very highly populated area up north of us, Shasta lake and the city of Redding are directly threatened....

It has burned areas of Lake Shasta all the way down to the water including boats tied up at the marinas.... it is about 20% contained and is very bad up there... I have friends who have been evacuated and do not know if they have a home anymore.....
These unfortunate events with these wild fire's are really sad to see and hear about. My heart and prayers are with everyone affected by this terrible fire's.

Since friday afternoon my home county is on fire also, there are 2 major fires here one is about to get into the city of Lakeport to the northwest and the other is burning near and around Upperlake to the farther north area of the county, mandatory evacuations in effect for cities and towns all across the area....
So far the firefighters and equipment operators are doing a good job with making fire lines around it but afternoon winds cause embers to jump lines and continue to get into areas not yet burned...
Air quality is very unhealthy for everyone, I can not go outside without a respirator on so I can breathe without coughing badly....
Hopefully in the next couple of days this will change and the folks fighting it will get containment and eventual efforts to get this thing out....
For now we are all on alert and watching on pins and needles.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back