Noob questions about Receiver/Servos...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All, I'm kinda new to the "serious" RC world but learning fast, building a Savage X SS and can't get the HPI TF-45 radio to talk to the RF-45 receiver. So now I'm looking to get a Futuba or Saxon receiver. Will these receivers talk to my HPI TF-45 radio or do I need to get a Futuba radio too? Who knew that this hobby was so expensive.

Looking at:
http://www.gpdealera.com/cgi-bin/wgainf100p.pgm?I=FUTL7603

Also what online website has fast shipping? Besides Amazon Prime.

You are in a buy once, cry once situation. If it is new send it back. If not there are many tranmitter/reciever combos out there from cheap to pricy. I would get a combo if you don't know which part is bad.
I use a cheap Turnigy I got from Hobbyking with a 10 model memory bound to 3 vehicles curently. It has stability control (steering gyro) and the transmitter runs on a 2s LiPo.

$44.99 but backordered.

Call HPI and see if one of their techs can walk you through the process, if that does not work send it back, it should bind without issue....

Thanks all for the ideas. I did contact HPI, which was very cool. But sadly the receiver is toast. Replaced it with a new one and all is good.

Latest posts

Members online

Back